Chapter 56

We all get in the car, putting the bags in the back. "You can sit in the front baby. Ayo Q can you drive?" He nodded jumping in the front in excitement. "I can't believe you're letting me drive your dragon." If he crashes my shit, I'm killing him no questions asked.

"Where are we going anyways?" I say looking out the window as the buildings pass. "Ion know. I haven't thought about that yet. Y'all wanna go on a road trip?" He looks over at Riley, us both nodding. "Ayo why you got bruises all on your neck and arms? Did Billie hit you?" Why did he have to say that all nonchalantly. "Yeah.." she whispered looking back out the window again. "Don't talk to him."

"She can talk to me if she wants to talk to me Ms. woman beater. You're not her parent." He hissed, looking back at me and back at the road again. I'm already regretting going with him. If this is how it's gonna be for however long we're in this car, I might as well jump out the window. "I'm not a woman beater. I was tryna protect her and she didn't listen. And I know you're not talking up there Mr. cheater."

"I keep telling you I didn't cheat on you. She came onto me." I rolled my eyes, trying to block out every lie he's tryna tell me. "And why are you still thinkin about that 3 years later? You miss me or something Billie?" Riley looked over at him, giving him the look. "Woah.. okay I'm sorry!"

"Yeah yeah only people that cheat say that shit." I laugh, sitting back in my seat. "Oh really?!" Riley yells, turning around. "Wait- YOU CHEATED ON RILEY TOO?!" I smacked him in the head as hard as I could. Why does every conversation have to turn into people hating me?

"Not only are you an abuser.. you're a cheater and a murderer. Damn Billie.. you down bad for real. What happened to you?" I'm gonna jump out this car. "You happened to me that's what. You didn't show me how to love right and here I am bringing your shit into this relationship cause you didn't know how to treat me."

"First of all.. I treated you good. You just didn't expect me to take care of you and you hated that I had it better than you. You couldn't take me looking after you which is what caused the arguing and shit. It all started because of you so ion wanna hear that shit." He says, turning the radio up.

"Fine. I didn't wanna talk to your ugly ass anyways." I whisper laying my head down on the cold window again.