𝕾𝖑𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖓

𝙅𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

Well that went... Well? I don't really know. The meeting was alright even if Lily was being annoying as fuck.

Regulus just won't leave mind! It's like he's taken over me.

Remus definitely knows something's up. I doubt he knows as much as what happened over summer and it should stay that way for the time being.

Y'know what I'm just gonna go find Sirius. He's my best friend so him just being around me makes me feel a bit better.

𝙎𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙪𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

My two favorite people are back! No offence Wormy if you're listening to my thoughts!

Okay.. One of my two favorite people are back! James has been corrupted by my mother, he looks depressed as fuck.

" So, how did it go? " I asked, sitting up from my previous position.

" It went fine, apart from the fact I was very, very close to beheading James dearest ", Remus said, sitting down next to me. " That and I think he's started a new religion called 'The Reggie Worshippers.' " I raised my eyebrow at this.

" You what? "

" He didn't turn up to the meeting and I got a bit worried is all ", James huffed, crossing his arms around his chest. I looked at moony before shrugging and going back to looking out the window.

𝙍𝙚𝙜𝙪𝙡𝙪𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

The train came to a halt which meant that we were at Hogwarts, thank Merlin. Then again Hogwarts meant a year of reminders of what my parents made me do and how James Potter will never love me.

But that's just how the world works.

Unfairly and unkindly.

Well, to me it does.