𝕳𝖔𝖒𝖊

𝙅𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

I really don't want admit it but I'm scared, I'm bloody terrified of what they could've done to Reggie.

I know I shouldn't be and that I shouldn't care but I do, and that's my biggest downfall.

Sirius is still ignoring me and that's gotten mum worried on top of everything going on in this messed up world.

Obviously she asked about Regulus but Sirius just said that was 'death eater scum' and stormed off. Mum was a bit shocked at first but brushed it off nonetheless.

Who would have thought that Regulus could fuck me up so much!

I just want a normal life again.

𝙍𝙚𝙜𝙪𝙡𝙪𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

Home was supposed to be a place where you felt safe.

Not a place that made you afraid and scared.

But that's exactly what 12 Grimmauld Place was, unloving and empty.

And that's exactly how I felt, unloved and empty.

I'd grown to terms with that.

I heard footsteps coming towards my room.

I knew they were my mothers by the creaking noise made by her heels.

The noise was terrifying, you never know if she's coming to hurt you or not.

As soon as I heard her go past my room I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in.

At least she wasn't coming for me.

I led on my green, satin bed for a fee more minutes until a pain erupted from me left arm.

More specifically, my dark mark.

I ran out of my room to find my mother or father as quick as possible, luckily my father was by the stairs.

I ran down as quick as I could.

" He- He's calling me, I need to go. " I said, trying to catch my breathe.

He nodded his head, curtly as if telling me that it was fine.

I rolled up my sleeve and pressed down on the snake imbedded in my skin.

It was no longer the hallway off Grimmauld Place but the famous Malfoy Manor.

" Follow. " The voice of Lucius Malfoy spoke.

I knew better than to dawdle so I was quick in my pace.

𝙇𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙋𝙊𝙑

What was wrong with James?

I'd done everything I could to get his attention on the train yet he didn't take notice!

What was up with him?

He hasn't asked me out once this year and we're nearly half way through!

There was something up with him.

He seemed out of it all the time!

It was actually more annoying than him asking me out ever five seconds...

Guys are so confusing.... One minute they want to shag your brains out and the next they want nothing to do with you!

Was it something I said?

Was it something I did?

Was I no longer hot enough?

Marlene and Mary make getting guys seem so easy... They have nearly every boy wrapping around their sodding fingers!

Not Alice though, Frank made it very clear that Alice is his.

Maybe I should just be a raging lesbian and live my life in a pub!

Yeah no that doesn't sound too good.....

𝙇𝙪𝙘𝙞𝙪𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

Walking up to the door with Regulus I couldn't help but notice how he looked, his facial features were rather handsome however he looked quite depressed and low.

He has spent quite a lot of time with blood traitors, I suppose that, that could get you down after a while.

Once we'd gotten to the large, black Oak doors I tapped it with my cane and walked inside.

If I must say so myself the manor is quite a stunning place, visually.

It has a dark auror which makes it all the more fascinating.

We walked silently along the lengthy corridor and into the dining hall where other death eaters had already started to gather.

Me and the younger boy parted ways almost instantly and sat in our seats along the table.

𝙍𝙚𝙜𝙪𝙡𝙪𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

Out of all the meetings I've sat in, this has to be the goddamn scariest by far.

I knew Voldemort would ask questions as to why I left and I knew he wasn't going to drop it until he had a suitable explanation.

I was sat emotionless and still in the chair for what felt like forever, which was actually only a few minutes.

The air smelt of dust and blood.

It was an only satisfying smell.

" Welcome my friends.. " The voice of Voldemort spoke.

" I trust you've all been keeping up with tasks ",

Everyone stayed still.

" Yes? What about you, Mr Black? It is no secret that you ran away with your brother and his blood traitor friend ",

He walked over to me.

" And why did you do that? " He whispered in my ear, scaring the shit out of me.

" When you gave me the dark mark you set with the task of spying around Hogwarts and on people who are significant to the order, if I said no to them they would get suspicious and they both have two parents who are huge parts to the order. If I said no I would lose a huge opportunity to gather information and it would raise suspicion. " I said with all the tiny amounts of confidence I had left.

" Very well... And what have you so graciously found out? "

If I gave up any information they may very well end up dead but if I don't then I find myself dead.

" I'm not able to use Legilimens all the time or they would notice but - every Sunday at twelve A.M they leave and go to the abandoned warehouse by Lake Silencio. I assume that it's them going to an order meeting, either way they go there a lot. " I kept my eyes right in front of me, I didn't dare look at Voldemort.

" This will be useful, and their son? James Potter... He is a useful token and it would be a shame to let such an opportunit pass, once you return back to Hogwarts you will befriend him and your brother, gather information whilst we sort out Fleamont and Euphemia Potter. " With one swift motion he sat back in the top seat.

I couldn't wait to get out of this hell hole.

∞ ϟ 9¾ ♔ ⚯͛ △⃒⃘ ➵ ♆

Sooo Ik this chapter was written quite shitly but y'know- I added a few new POVs for once 😃

Sorry for the late updates-

I'll try and update more frequently-

Byeeeee ✨☕