𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓

𝙅𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

Déjà vu at it's finest, sat worrying my arse off in the prefects carriage on the Hogwarts express.

Only this time I knew I wasn't going to see Regulus right after.

Lily was sat next to me, quite blatantly trying to get me to talk to her.

I wasn't going to talk to her.

I had too much shit on my mind, shit being Regulus.

I knew he was going back to Grimmauld Place, he had to really. He would be slaughtered by the death eaters and his parents if he didn't. The possibilities of what could happen still scared me though, Walburger and Orion weren't the most forgiving of people.

Prefects were slowly leaving compartment knowing that all I'd say to them was to go and do your rounds.

Lily and Remus were still there, though.

God knows why Lily was there.

She reminded nearly everyday that she hated every thing about me.

This time last year I would have been ecstatic that the Lily Evans wanted to be near me, now? Not so much.

Me and Sirius were still on awkward terms, we'd try to have a normal conversation but it would always end with one of us snapping at the other.

I hated it.

I really hope that things smoothen out over the holidays.

𝙎𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙪𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

This shit was messed up.

I dont know what to do with myself anymore.

Part of my wants to stay mad at James for shagging my brother without telling me but then the other part of my wants my best friend back.

Regulus was a whole other story in my mind though.

I have no sympathy for him.

He brought this on himself.

He wants this.

He said it himself.

This is his choice.

He was always mummy's little boy, even when I was 'The Little Prince' of the House of Black, I just can't believe that he stooped so low and did, that and then played with my best friends feelings whilst doing so.

All I can do is hate him right now.

He could go and die for all I cared.

All those years I spent, screaming in pain just to protect him were for nothing.

He's a selfish prick.

That's all he ever has and will be.

∞ ϟ 9¾ ♔ ⚯͛ △⃒⃘ ➵ ♆

Ahhhh I'm sorry I haven't been updating much-! School's been absolute hell-

Tysm for 1.55k y'all ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤