𝖀𝖓𝖊𝖝𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖉

𝙍𝙚𝙜𝙪𝙡𝙪𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

Some days I feel like I want to personally drown Helga Hufflepuff, Helena Ravenclaw, Godric Gryffindor and Salazar fucking Slytherin for creating this bomb sight of a school.

This was definitely one of those days.

The day that Lily Evans wanted to remove all my vital organs.

𝙅𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

Me and Peter were walking down the corridor me and Regulus bumped into each other on a few days ago.

Defence against the dark arts had just finished leaving only one lesson left today.

Thank fuck.

It was transfiguration with Minnie, the icon.

Normally that would make me smile but I was too busy thinking about Regulus.

Y'know that's basically becoming a tradition at this point.

I really need to talk to him I just don't know how or when.

Apparently that was quite obvious.

" Are you still worrying? " Peter said, nudging my shoulder.

" Sirius and Remus aren't here, they're probably snogging in a cupboard somewhere, so you can talk about it. "

" I really need to talk to him. "

" That much is easy to figure out. "

" Wow thanks mate, that's really uplifting! " I said, sarcastically.

" Sorry ", The boy squeaked, quietly.

" No I'm sorry it's my fault- I just don't know what to do, Pete. "

" Obviously you need to talk to him, you said so yourself, but you need a clear image of what you want to talk about, like a mental spider diagram! "

" I, um- I obviously I want him to know that I really like him and that I'm not just going to ditch him for some redhead- " I spoke more to myself than Peter but he nodded in response anyway. " I want him to know that what we got into an argument about in the first place was ridiculous and that he shouldn't even consider doing what he thought about doing, Jesus I don't know I just want to talk to him! "

In all honesty I was really starting to get annoyed with myself, like really annoyed with my dumbass.

" If it's any help he's over there. " He subtly pionted further down the corridor.

I smiled at him in thanks.

" Good luck, Prongs! " He squeaked just before I went over to the young Slytherin.

I swear during the walk between Peter and Regulus my breathing pattern changed and my heart rate increased by at least forty beats per second.

One step

What am I doing.

Two steps.

What am I doing.

Three steps.

What am I doing.

Four steps.

What am I doing.

Five steps.

What am I doing.

Six steps.

What the fuck are you doing, James.

3rd Person POV

James Potter walked over to Regulus Black with an uneasy pace.

A blind man could tell that the Gryffindor was nervous, which was a strange sight to say the least.

James lightly tapped Regulus' shoulder, catching the Slytherin's attention almost immediately.

" Can we talk? " James asked as confidently and as quietly as he could.

" What? " Regulus asked, confusion laced in his voice.

" I asked if we could talk. "

" Now? "

" Yup. "

" As in right now, right now? "

" That's the only right now I know of. "

" Right here? "

" Yes, again. "

" As in right, right here? "

" God you're on it today, Sherlock! " James replied to the boys' remark.

Regulus stood up straight, lifting an eyebrow as if telling James to carry on.

" Are you still thinking about - Jesus how to put it- about the thing we talked about on Wednesday? " James asked, still a little nervous by the situation.

" See, do you want my honest answer or my slightly made up version. "

" Oh for fuck sake, Reg just answer the goddamn question ",

" Yes. " He answers, simply.

" Seriously? You're really going to even consider leaving everything and everyone who loves you just for one small thing? "

There was crowd gathering around the couple yet it was unnoticed to them.

" 'Small thing?' How the fuck is it small? "

" It's surprisingly small compared to your life. "

" Are we seriously going to do this again, James? "

" Yes, and we're going to keep on doing this until you realize that I'm not letting you leave me just like that! "

The crowd gradually got bigger.

" You'd probably just go and hunt after Evan's again anyway so what's the point, James!? "

" You're still going on about that!? "

" Apparently so! " The boy shouted.

There was only one thought going through James' mind at that moment.

Fuck it.

James pulled the younger boy closer to him, crashing his lips onto his.

It was only moments after that felt the familiar hands of his lover sneak in round his neck.

There was the sound of applause all around the boys, yet the stunned facial expressions were just as audible.

Nothing mattered anymore and nothing could stop them.

Except the familiar voice of their transfiguration teacher.

" As much as I hate to break this up, boys, class started nearly seven minutes ago. " Minerva announced, her Scottish accent sounding as thick as ever.

Neither boy broke apart and none of the crowd moved.

" I expect you all in class by ten past. " And with that she left.

∞ ϟ 9¾ ♔ ⚯͛ △⃒⃘ ➵ ♆

I'm really sorry that I haven't updated ✋

I was going to update yesterday but my mental health hasn't been great since the news of Helen McCrory's death was announced

Anyways, bye 🙃✋