Awake

Regulus eyes fluttered open, a large headache erupting in his head. He sat up in the familiar bed, trying to take in the events that occurred at Grimmauld Place, God knows how long ago.

He lifted his hand and gently touch the bloodied outline of 'liar' that was now etched into his neck. His arm and wrist still hurt terribly from when his Mother had stabbed him. He took his hand off of his neck and inspected his arm.

It looked like something you'd see in a horror film, it was grotesque and sickening to look at and yet he was now stuck with it forever. 

He folded his arms around his waist and looked down. He didn't want to have to face the outside world or just people in general. He felt disgusted by his own appearance and thought that surely everyone else would feel that way too.

He rested a hand on his chin but quickly moved it away due to the pain. He got out of the Black duvets and clambered over to the mirror. There was a large yellow and purple bruise on his chin and under his chin.

He starred at him self in the mirror for a minute, all he had on was a pair of black jeans which he quite frankly hated because it meant that all the wounds and  bruises were fully on view.

It was a lot to take in. The only bits of that day he remembered were the parts where Walburga was physically hurting him which wasn't particularly convenient for his already crippling mental health.

He looked at the reflection of the door in the mirror and wondered if he should go out and let them know that he's coping. He hugged his arms and walked towards the door, opening it gently to find a sleeping Sirius Black and a bored James Potter. 

As soon as James heard the sound of the door opening he saw Regulus in the doorway. He got up quickly and wrapped the boy in a tight hug, being careful not to any of the wounded areas. He felt regulus hug back tightly, the sound of soft sobs coming from the young boy. 

James stroked Regulus' hair, comforting him, still keeping him in the tight embrace.

Neither had plans on letting go any time soon so they stayed clinged together, both boys presence being a huge source of comfort to the other.

~~~~~

Part two of the last chappy chap

Holy shit I am updating a lot

I think this is the 4th update today? 

Jesus, I was lucky if I updated once a month a while ago

Also I realize that it feels a bit different than it did when I stopped writing but that's bc I really wanted to get across the fact that they're not kids anymore y'know? Like they're about to go into a huge arse war so pussy footing around a relationship isn't a big problem anymore compared to what they're gonna have to face now-

Anyways ta-taaaaaa

you can probs expect another chapter later today so y'know- c u there bestiessss