Aide-moi

TW: TORTURE AND BLOOD - I'LL PUT A WARNING UP AT THE START AND THE END

Crowds of students flooded out of the doors of the train to greet their parents, some hadn't seen them in a year and some saw them only six weeks ago.

Regulus was one of the last to step off the train and onto the platform. He could feel his mother's gaze burning into him from a mile away. In his head he was mentally preparing every excuse he could think off and mentally preparing him for the pain that was to come. 

With each step a new thought came to mind.

One. 

There's enough time for me to turn back.

Two.

Why isn't father with her?

Three.

Will she use crucio or not?

Four.

Who told her?

Five.

Shit I'm nearly there.

Six.

You can still  turn back Regulus.

Seven.

This is it, I'm dead.

Eight.

Here.

Walburga lifted her arm up for Regulus to grab whilst she apparated them. Of course Regulus knew how to apparate but Walburga liked make it look like she cared for her son. God knows how apparating has anything to do with their appearance but she was the boss around there, she made the rules.

In less than a second Regulus found himself on the doorstep of Grimmauld Place.

His mother's face was hard and unreadable, it was actually quite terrifying, most children would run and scream. Regulus felt like one of those children.

"In." Walburga said, anger clear in her voice. Regulus did as he was told and walked into the living room.

Orion was sat on the sofa reading the daily prophet. Everything looked exactly how it had last time her was there, which was during the winter holidays. Everything looked dark and gloomy unlike Potter Manor, it was bright and colourful and the people inside were much more welcoming. It felt more than home in a day than Grimmauld place did in all seventeen years Reggie'd been there.

As soon as Regulus' mother came into the room, Orion took off his reading glasses and put the newspaper he was reading on the table.

TW WARNING: TORTURE!!!

"A little birdy told me that there was some... intimate relations going on between you and the blood traitor, Potter." The woman said, walking closer to Regulus. "Would you care to tell me exactly what's going on with you and this boy?"

Regulus shook his head strongly, trying to put on a brave face.

"Nothing, mother." 

"Hm", Walburga turned around and put her hand out flat indicating her husband to give her something.

Orion placed a knife into his wife's hands as she turned back to face her son.

She placed the tip of the knife firmly onto Regulus' shoulder, walking right up close to him so their faces were mere inches apart.

A knot formed in Regulus' stomach.

"Are you going to tell the truth now dear?" The woman dug the knife deeper into his shoulder. She watched as her son's lip quivered. It was amusing to her to see him break under her wrath.