𝓣𝓲𝓮𝓼

𝙍𝙚𝙜𝙪𝙡𝙪𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

" Are you absolutely sure that Sirius, Remus and Peter aren't gonna come in? " I asked James, who was led beside me in his bed.

" For the love of God, yes! I'm 100% sure that they won't come in. "

" I will personally murder you if you're wrong you jammy bastard ",

" Oh really? " James smirked, rolling on top of me.

" You horny twat. " I said, laughing.

" It's hard not to be when you're out here looking so damn fine! "

" Fuck off you lovesick lion. "

" Lovesick lion? " James questioned.

" It sounded better in my head. " I said sheepishly.

" No, no! " He kissed my cheek, softly. " I like it. "

I laughed and pushed him off me.

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙋𝙊𝙑

" Mother and father sent me a letter a few days ago. " Regulus said.

" What did it say? " James replied, both worried and curious.

" Someone told them about me and you, James. They told me to go back home this weekend. " 

" What? " James exclaimed, sitting up in the sizeable bed. " Why didn't you tell me sooner? "

" I didn't want to worry you, You're already stressed enough with Sirius, oh and the fact that I'm just a naturally good boyfriend! " James chuckled, giving the younger boy a side hug.

" Sure you are. " 

The sound of laughter could be heard from outside the door, more specifically, Sirius Black' laughter.

" Shit. " Regulus cursed.

" Hide under the bed, quickly! " James whisper shouted.

Regulus did as he was told and slid under the bed, just before Sirius walked in with his own boyfriend, Remus.

" He beat his arse though! I've never seen so much blood bef- Oh. " The older Black said after laying his eyes on his best friend. 

" Hi. " James said, trying to act as normal as possible considering the boy in front hims' brother, who also happens to be James' lover, is hiding underneath the bed listening to everything that was happening. " So, how've you been? "

Sirius look taken aback for a moment.

" Excuse me? "

" I said 'How have you been', it's a simple question- " He was cut off by something slapping his leg. " Sorry. " He said sheepishly.

" Yup, still a bitch. " Sirius said, turning to Remus.

James stood up from the bed, sizing his opposing Gryffindor up.

You could practically hear Regulus face-palming.

" Oh so now I'm the bitch? "

" Well it's not exactly me now is it, babes? "

" Oh it really is, babes. "

Remus backed away from Sirius.

" Last time I checked I didn't snog a death eater slash my best friends brother  infront of, what 100 odd people? "

" Why are you so against that!? "

" He's a bloody death eater, that's why! "

" No he's not! "

" Oh so the mark on his arm was just a cool new tattoo now was it? "

At that moment Sirius' feet tied together via ropes made out of vines.

𝙍𝙚𝙜𝙪𝙡𝙪𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

I've never wanted to murder that annoying twat of a brother more.

Every minute I was around him I just became part of his life but he never stood still long enough to become part of mine.

He has no bloody right to decide what I am and what I'm not, it's just not fair.

The bloody bastard.

I should never have gone to the bloody Potters.

None of this would have happened.

Sirius spoke up.

" Who the fuck was that. It wasn't Remus because his wand is on his bed, it obviously wasn't bloody me, Peter is in detention and you're wand is on your bed, so who the hell was it. "

The sodden bastard.

I bloody hate his sappy little life.

I hope he chokes on Remus' cum, actually no that means that Remus would have to suffer being near him.

I could strangle the man!

I don't even know why I'm this bloody angry, I just am!

" I- I don't know. " James said, deciding whether to laugh or cry.

" James, who was it? " Remus said, with a much MUCH kinder tone than Sirius even knows how to use.

" I don't know, I really don't. " James answered.

Lair.

" Oh I'm sorry did Peter just- just magically appear? " Oh he's just so bloody annoying.

D'y'know what, I'mma mess with his nasty arse.

Cough cough.

Or, I'mma accidentally blow my cover.

" Remus darling, could you ever so kindly check the room? " Sirius said, looking James dead in the eye.

" Is that really necessary Siri? " Remus said, giving the room a quick scan.

" Exactly, Sirius this isn't life on Mars, you're not Gene bloody Hunt! "

" Shut up you arsehole. "

I could see Remus sighing and looking under each bed which was ever so slightly alarming.

He was getting to close to James's bed for my liking.

It was a little sad though, since James and Sirius fell out again Remus had to stick with Sirius otherwise my brother wouldn't have had anyone but being the little arsehole he is, Sirius took advantage of that.

The sheet started to move upwards revealing Remus' slightly worn out face.

He smiled gently at me and lowered the sheet again.

Thank the holy Lords.

" There was no-one there love, I promise. "

Remus Lupin I could bloody kiss you.

" See! I told you, ish. " James dorky arse exclaimed.

Sirius stood up and walked out the room, slamming the door behind him.

Lupin lightly held James's hand for a few seconds before following his dickhead of a boyfriend.

" Well... Shit. "