𝕭𝖗𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖘

Christmas had come and gone all too soon.

Night was starting to fall and each member of the Potter household was growing tired, Sirius especially as he spent most of his time jumping on the sofas, reading Jane Austen.

A small blanket of snow covered the outside land of Potter Manor, making it even more stunning than before hand.

The moon light shone brightly against the large windows metal fences, illuminating the gardens.

Despite the beauty and wonders of the night, everyone soon retired to their bedrooms for the night.

𝙅𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

" Merry Christmas, mate. " Sirius said mid yawn.

" Merry Christmas. " I replied with a small smile.

I watched as he waked to his bedroom door and entered mine.

" What the fuck-... " I said, noticing a medium sized present on my bed.

It couldn't have been from mum and dad because it's basically tradition to give all presents at exactly 11 o'clock in the morning.

It couldn't be from Sirius - unless he's given me a snake or something and didn't want my parents seeing...

Or I could just check the note, that'd be easier than investigating my entire house.

I sat on my bed and held the note in my palm.

I saw this and thought of you, actually I think about you a lot but that's beyond the point, Merry Christmas.

R.A.B

I grinned, widely and opened the perfectly wrapped present carefully.

It was a plush lion with the initials J.P sewed on the paw.

It was a pastel brown with small streaks of gold in it's mane.

It was beautiful to put it simply.

Like, really beautiful.

It felt safe.

Safe as in when I had it with me then it felt as if nothing would ever happen.

Of course, that wasn't true, there was a war coming but it was these little moments that just make the whole shitty situation so much better.

∞ ϟ 9¾ ♔ ⚯͛ △⃒⃘ ➵ ♆

Just a lil filler chapterrrrrr

Also this is what I imagined the lion to look like

Just a little

✨cuter✨

Aight ta-ta now luvsss