𝕾𝖎𝖗𝖎𝖚𝖘 𝕭𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖐

𝙅𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

Sirius was my best friend, he's ways been there for me and I've always been there for him.

We always tell each other everything no matter how embarrassing or lame it is.

But whatever the hell was going on between me and Regulus needed to stay between me and Regulus.

I just needed to pray that moony wouldn't say anything.

∞ ϟ 9¾ ♔ ⚯͛ △⃒⃘ ➵ ♆

The next morning was hell. Padfoot was throwing pillows all over the place whilst moony was throwing insults at him.

It took me far longer than it should have to get dressed since Sirius decided to play hide and seek with my sodding tie.

But apart from that the morning was alright! I got another great veiw at breakfast and we snuck a dung bomb in Snivellus' bag!

The afternoon was okay-ish, got a few detentions from Minnie, made a few potions explode, forgot some homework, got a few more detentions and then went to the common room!

Fun times!

Not really, Sirius is whining that he's bored and that we should try and rally up a load of people so we can have a common room party.

Remus is against it, Peter agreed with Sirius because he's bloody terrified of him and I said yes just because I felt like getting pissed.

Sirius was now jumping on the infamous marauders couch shouting out random plans for whatever the hell was happening later.

" I say we should drag the table over there and stack a load of Firewhiskey and that muggle alcohol Vondak? Vons? Voksna? Vodka! " He pointed to the table in the middle of the room. " Then we'll move the couches over there next to the record player! " Remus closed his book and walked out the room. " But for now I go and convince as many people as I can to come! " With one final jump he leapt off the couch and walked over to group of Gryffindors before proceeding outside the dark red room.

" This'll be fun " I said, chuckling to myself.

∞ ϟ 9¾ ♔ ⚯͛ △⃒⃘ ➵ ♆

It'd been half an hour before Sirius came crashing back in breaking any peace there was at the time.

This is why he's my best friend though, he's too energetic for his own good.

" Guess who got a load of Slytherin's, Ravenclaws and Hufflepuffs to come! " Sirius shouted.

" Dumbledore's third tit? " I replied nonchalantly. He put his middle finger up at me before going and jumping on Wormtail.

Bless his innocent soul.