𝕭𝖊𝖌𝖎𝖓𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌, 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖙𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌

3RD PERSON POV

James Potter ran into the marauders dorm making sure to slam the door behind him.

He didn't do it for the reason most people would.

Most people would do it because they wanted to make it known that they were angry or upset, James did it because he wanted to wake himself up from the nightmare he was in.

Alas, he didn't wake up.

The nightmare he was trapped in was reality.

" James? " A small voice squeeked from the corner.

" What, Peter? "

" Are you alright? "

" Do I look alright, Peter?! "

" Was it something to do with Sirius' brother? "

" How did you-? "

" I saw both your names on the map, I didn't mean to it just sort of, happend! "

" It's um- it's fine Pete. "

" What happend? If you don't mind me asking- I- I won't tell Sirius or Remus! "

James went over to him and sat down, facing Peter, on his bed.

" It's just- I don't think he trusts me! He's still convinced that I'm going to leave him for Lily, which I'm not, and then there's a whole other situation that I don't understand and I just- I don't know what to do any more! " James rambled.

" Then do something. "

" What? "

" Do something that'll prove that you love him and only him! "

James gave the small boy a smile before retreating to his own bed.

Thoughts swam around his head, not all of them good ones, about what he could do to make Regulus see that Lily just wasn't for him anymore.

There was one thought that stood out the most to James but seemed considerably scarier than the rest were.

It could possibly ruin the rest of the relationship or start something even better.

𝙍𝙚𝙜𝙪𝙡𝙪𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

" Oi, oi, oi here comes our Lord and Savior, Regulus Black. " I heard Barty say.

" Fuck off Bartemius. "

" You wound me, Reggie. You wound me. "

" I'll cut your dick off in a minute. "

" Damn, whats gotten your wand in a twist! " He threw his arms up dramatically.

" No, no! Let me guess... " He placed his fingers tips on his head, looking as if he were trying to mind read.

The twat.

" I'm sensing.... James Potter was involved, was he not? "

I gawped at him.

" How the fu- "

" Oh come off it Reg, it's obvious to me! You're my best friend, I can see right through your little wall of emotions. "

" You never fail to surprise me, Barty. "

" Is that a good thing or a bad thing? "

" As of now its good but it depends on whether you annoy me or not. " I flopped onto the green, leather armchair in in the corner of our dorm.

" Just y'know- don't get killed, eh? " Barty said, softly.

" What? "

" Like I said, I can see through your wall. "

I raised an eyebrow.

" Elaborate. "

" Let's just say that I found the book lying on the floor. "

" Barty- "

" Just because I'm a follower of Voldemort doesn't mean I'm going to give up my best friend because he wants some peace in the world, that's just not how I work. "

" Don't you have a shrine dedicated to Voldemort? "

" Wow, way to ruin the moment Reg! " I chuckled.

" Why did I have to be now? Why couldn't I be born I'm like twenty years or so, when the world's hopefullt back to normal and everyone is happy? "

" Because your parents decided to fuck 17 years ago instead of in 20 years time? " Barty answered, jokingly.

" Seriously Barty, I think I've punctured my lung from how hard Iaughing. " I said, sarcastically.

" Love you too brother dearest! "