𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝕸𝖆𝖓

GirlGoLieDown

𝙅𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

It had been a week since the end of the holidays and things really couldn't be better.

Me and Sirius were back to trusting eachother, Moony had no recollection of the night he found me and Regulus, things between me and Regulus were going better than ever, it was all going perfectly.

" And there are these metal men who have no emotions - and these tank things called Daleks! " Remus ranted, enthusiastically.

" Hold up, so you're telling me that there's this 700 year old guy running around in a police box thing, saving the world from these weirdo things? " Sirius questioned.

" Yup! Well not really - I can't believe I didn't find it earlier! "

" I'm sorry - metal men who don't feel anything? " I inquired.

" They're called Cybermen, they're slightly terrifying. "

Me and Sirius glanced at each other and raised an eyebrow.

" You and your muggle things are far too confusing sometimes, moony ",

" You and your wizard things are far too confusing sometimes, pads ", Remus said, mimicking Sirius.

" Touché. "

" Plastic that comes to life- " Peter squeaked, not blinking.

" Moony, I think you've traumatized poor Wormy. "

" Apparently so. " I said, putting my hand on Peter's shoulder.

" Is no-one else going to talk about the fact that the crazy guy literally called himself the Master? " Sirius exclaimed.

" Yeah! That is a bit weird but it's a cool name, though. " I added.

" I should start getting you to call me that. " Sirius said, smirking at Remus.

" Shut. Your. Mouth. " Remus replied.

" Oh and that regenetal thing? What the fucks that about? " I asked.

" Regeneration is basically when the Doctor's dying his body sort of rebuilds itself - every cell changes and turns him into a new man, literally. It's the Time Lord's way of cheating death. "

" Wait I wanna be a Lord of Time! " Sirius pouted.

I looked over to Peter.

" Uh Remus- I think you really might have broken Peter... "

" Oh well, it's not the first time, just leave him there and hell eventually fall asleep. "

I smirked and turned to Wormy.

" Night Peter, don't let the alien carpet bugs bite! "

∞ ϟ 9¾ ♔ ⚯͛ △⃒⃘ ➵ ♆

just a small like filler chapter ✨ I've been binge watching Doctor Who for the 1848473820th time so obviously I was gonna write this ✨

Honestly watching it again has only made me realize how much I simp for River and Missy-

Aight, ta-ta ✨