𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝

prompt : you were never one to listen to what others say, whether it'd be insults or commands. you were quite stubborn and you weren't going to do shit anyone else says because you were your own boss, but it all changed when ms devora came into your life.

genre : smut

-

"if you don't answer in five seconds, i'll fucking blow you wife's head in front of you." i leaned closer to the man while pointing the gun to his wife's head.

"five"

"four"

"three"

"two"

"on-"

"okay okay, i'll tell you, please, please don't kill her." the man begged as he sobbed non-stop.

"talk."

"t-they wanted me to spy on you, to see what you were p-planning, they'll kill my family if i don't work for them, please understand."

"that's some bullshit ass information." i said cocking the gun and ready to pull the trigger.

right when i was about to pull the trigger i heard the door open making me turn my head. i watched the beautiful brunette walked in with a small smile on her face when our eyes met.

she ran towards me and hugged me tightly. i handed vinnie the gun so that i don't accidentally shoot anyone in-front of her. "what's up baby ? is there something you need ?" i asked her softly not wanting to seem rude.

i was used to being so rude to other people during work but whenever nailea was around i couldn't bring myself to become rude because i didn't want her to be scared of me.

"i missed you." she simply replied and cuddled into my chest even more. i chuckled and kissed her head, i rubbed her back soothingly and swayed us side to side.

"what are you doing ?" she asked curiously.

"just business stuff, why you wanna help out ?" i asked jokingly with a smirk. she pulled us apart and looked up at me with hopeful eyes. my smirked dropped when she took it seriously which made me regret asking.

"pretty please, i'll be your great sidekick." she pouted giving me those puppy eyes.

"i-baby please don't, not right now, maybe next time okay ?" i put my hands on both her cheeks and squished it.

she looked down and pouted trying to make me feel guilty, and it was working. "baby, i promise you next time okay ? why don't you go enjoy yourself, like going online shopping or doing girl stuff...or whatever." i said as i reached into my pocket and handed her my wallet.

she laughed a little and gladly took my wallet. "girl stuff ? really ?" she said with her head tilted and one of her eyebrows raised.

"i don't know what you girls do okay ?" she didn't give me a response and hummed instead, i knew she was silently making fun of me for saying that.

she tiptoed and place a longing kiss on my lips. she put her hands on my cheeks while i put mine on her waist. "promise ?" she asked putting out her pinky. i gladly intertwined our pinkies and nodded making her squeal in excitement.