𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐥

prompt : it was finally time for you to get your wisdom tooth removed and you were nervous to say the least but luckily your girlfriend was going to be there every step of the way.

genre : fluff

-

"baby wake up." she whined as she shook my body harshly trying to get me to wake up but i did not budge.

"cmon i know you're awake. get up please." now it was my turn to whine. i turned my back against her and pulled the blanket up to my face.

"i'll call your mom if you don't get up." she threatened to which i groaned in response.

"you are such an ass." i mumbled loud enough for to hear. she giggled and place a kiss on my lips before getting off the bed.

"get up and go get ready. we have to be at the dentist in an hour." she reminded me to which i groaned even more.

"five more minutes please ?"

"that's how long it's gonna take for your mom to arrive if you don't get up now." my face held a scowled as i threw her the middle finger making her burst out in laughter.

"i'll treat you to something really nice tomorrow if you cooperate." she suggested with a smirk.

"like what ?"

"anything you want baby." she smiled and sat on my lap as her hands snaked around my neck.

"anything ?" she nodded in response.

there were tons of things that ran through my mind but there was one thing that stood out the most. "can we buy that new christmas edition lego set ?" her smirked dropped upon hearing what i just said.

"sure if that's what you want." i nodded my head eagerly with a huge smile and pushed her off my lap earning a thud.

i didn't bother looking back to check up on her and proceed to enter the bathroom as she cursed loudly at me from the other side.

-

i groaned for the nth time today. "do we really have to do this ?" i whined.

"yes y/nn. i promise you it won't hurt, in fact you won't even know that it's removed." she reassured me as her focus was on the road.

"how would you know that ? you've never gotten your wisdom teeth removed." i rolled my eyes.

"i've watched videos and done some research yesterday. from what i know, they'll give you a sedative to help you relax and you shouldn't feel any pain as your wisdom teeth are removed because the area will be numb." she explained calmly.

"why were you even doing a research about wisdom teeth removal ?"

"just for the fun of it." she shrugged.

once we've arrived at the dentist that i always go to, she parked the car and turned off the engine when she was done. i slumped onto the car seat as i hugged my knees closed to my chest.

"oh god i think i'm sick." i hoarse out and began fake coughing in hopes she'd believed it but i knew too well that even a five year old wouldn't fall for that.

but it was worth the try.

"who are you trying to fool ?" she quirked her eyebrow as her hands were on her hips looking like an angry mom. 

"ugh, can't you just reschedule it to another day ?" i pouted and showed her my puppy eyes.

"first of all don't ever do that and second of all we're not allowed to do a last minute reschedule without a valid reason. now get out of the car before i get someone to do it for me."