𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝

𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐭 : a lot of her fans had been requesting for you guys to cook with each other knowing that the both of you suck at cooking.

genre : fluff

-

"babe please wake up." nailea whined as she shook my body harshly trying to get me to wake up.

she's been bugging me for almost thirty minutes now because she wanted to film a new video for her youtube channel, i kept telling her 'no' since i was too tired to even get up, let alone stand in front of the camera for hours. shortly after, i felt her getting off the bed, thinking that she was finally going to leave.

but boy was i was wrong.

i then felt a weight on me, to which i assume was nailea sitting on me. she then started to slowly grind her hips against my crotch which felt really good, but i wasn't going to give in, because i knew that this was one of her ways to get me to wake up. 

"baby stop, get off me." i whined in hopes she would listen, but knowing her for two years, i knew she was stubborn and really persistent.

"i won't stop until you get up."

"alright then, don't stop. you're just giving me pleasure, which makes me not want to get up even more."

i felt her stop grinding onto me which kind of made me sad because it felt really good, but the sadness soon vanished when my pillow was being snatched away which caused the sunlight to shine on my eyes.

i groaned at the brightness and used my arms to cover my eyes. she tried removing my arms which she successfully did so, and started bouncing against my crotch causing me to groan.

"fuck nai." i muttered under my breath.

"get up baby. you promised me you'd make a youtube video with me yesterday." she whined and pouted. 

i groaned and sat up which made her stop bouncing on me. "gosh you're so annoying." i grumbled. she cheered in victory and got off me with a huge smile.

"you still love me for it." she then grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the kitchen not giving me a chance to respond back to her.

i sighed and splashed my face with tap water to freshened myself up. i leaned against the counter of the kitchen and watched her do her intro.

"a lot of you guys wanted me to do more cooking videos with my girlfriend because apparently you guys liked seeing us being all lovey dovey or maybe y'all just want to see more of my beautiful girlfriend."

"so here we are in the kitchen with all the ingredients on the kitchen counter. only thing we're missing is flour which we forgot to buy them yesterday." nailea turned to me and glared at me when she said the last part.

i smiled guiltily towards her and rubbed my nape knowing that it was my fault that we couldn't go grocery shopping because of my lazy ass.

she rolled her eyes at me. "you're gonna have to ask the neighbors for some flour."

"what, why me ?" she glared at me in response to which i groaned and mumbled a 'fine' under my breath.

i walked out of the apartment and went next door. i knocked on the door and asked for some flour but to my dismay they didn't have one. i went on to the next door and ask the same question but got the same response again.