𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩-𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫

prompt : you've been doing with no man in the house but it all change once you're mom gets married to a single father who has a hot daughter.

genre : smut

disclaimer : incest things.

-

"now, i want you to be nice and please don't make any unnecessary comments, got it ?" my mom said as she fixed my collar.

i groaned and rolled my eyes. she smacked my arm and pointed her finger at me giving me a stern look. "fine" i sighed.

"so does he have a hot daughter ?" i asked as i set the plates and utensils down on the table.

"y/n you mustn't say such things like that."

"well i need to know if she's hot, can't have her walking around looking like a witch." i heard my mom stopped what she was doing causing me to look up.

"what ?"

"watch your mouth y/n, i told you to be nice."

"well they're not here yet, so technically i don't have too." i shrugged my shoulders and continue setting up the table.

i didn't receive any answer knowing my mom was done talking to me.

my mom had gotten a divorce two years ago. mom thought that it would be good for her to have a new husband, i've told her multiple times that it wasn't necessary and that she was an independent woman who doesn't need a man.

instead she ignored my words. she would go from guy to guy but none of them were her type. none of the guys she introduced to me were even good. they look like one of those husbands who would tell their wives to make them a sandwich.

she spent four months trying to find the perfect guy but none of them ever stood out. seeing that my mom was really stressful on finding a guy, i told her to take a break and focus on herself.

for months she's been focusing on herself. that was until this dude came in, the oh-so-perfect guy, the sweet words that he would give to my mother, the gentle touch, the way she would make her laugh and smile.

alejandro devora

i mean yeah he was okay, he would spend his money on us but something about him gave me an off vibe. it was the way he was treating my mother, it all seemed so fake. i've seen this act way too many times, i don't know how mom wasn't getting tired of it.

when my mom first introduced him to me. i obviously didn't take it too well. my mom told me to be nice to him countless of times but i chose not to listen, so mom decided to lecture me for a whole hour and made me do all the chores.

now it's been two years since they've been seeing each other. i've met him a couple of times only because my mom brought him to our house a lot.

he's invited us for dinner a couple times, but i chose not to go. i would always come up with excuses like 'i have work' or 'i need to help my colleagues'. i've used that excuses way too many time, i didn't know how my mom didn't notice.

so my mom had no choice but to go by herself. sometimes i felt bad but then i remembered who she was seeing.

just as i was about to walked into the kitchen, i heard the door bell rang. "go get the door." my mom instructed.