𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮

prompt : never would you have expected to be stuck in an elevator let alone with the most popular girl in school.

genre : slight smut x fluff

-

"will you please hurry up ?!" my sister called out from downstairs making me rolled my eyes in annoyance.

i rolled my eyes and sprayed some perfume on me before making my way downstairs. my eyes widened upon seeing how late i was and the fact that this was the third time i'm late this week isn't helping my case.

i then ran to the kitchen and grab myself an already cooked waffle and placed in my mouth along with a small carton of milk before heading out of the house.

i locked the door and entered my sisters car to see she was staring at me in annoyance. "i'm gonna kill you if my boss arrives before me." she said before driving her way to my school.

-

i was immediately awoken when my sister yelled for me to wake up. i rubbed my sleepy eyes and looked out the window to see were outside of my college. "alright jeez !" i rolled my eyes and grabbed my bag that was at the back seat.

i then let myself out of the car and slammed the door. before i could say something to my sister, she had already drove off, making me curse and threw the middle finger at her.

i checked my phone and widened my eyes upon seeing how late i was, so i quickly entered the school and rushed my way to the elevator.

when the door was about to close, i hurriedly pressed onto the button repeatedly which it then slowly opened to reveal the most popular girl in college.

i mumbled a 'sorry' and quietly entered the elevator seeing how annoyed she looked. i was about to press onto the floor i was heading to but saw that it was already pressed by the girl beside me.

i moved all the way to the side as the elevator door closed. when the elevator finally moved, i pulled out my phone and saw a ton of text messages from my best-friend asking me where i was and accusing me of lying to her for not coming to school.

i was about to respond to one of her text but was interrupted when the elevator suddenly stopped moving causing me to look up from my phone.

i furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and looked to my side to see the girl
had confusion written all over her face too. she then began pressing onto the button of our floor repeatedly but nothing seems to work seeing how the elevator wasn't moving at all.

i then pressed onto the emergency button which then a loud ringing sound was heard causing me to winced in pain due to how loud it was.

when i heard the girl from beside me cursed under her breath as she harshly clicked something onto her phone, i decided to check my phone to see there was no signal.

i guess that's why she was frustrated.

she took a step closer to the door and began yelling out for help in hopes someone would come to the rescue. she yelled for a good one minute but got no response from anyone which she then eventually gave up.

she huffed in annoyance and began pressing onto the emergency button repeatedly which was starting to annoy me so i slapped her hand away from the button causing her to stare at me in shocked.

"did you just slap my hand ?!" she fumed as a shocked expression was present in her face.

"what you were doing was very annoying." i defended myself before she starts jumping to conclusions.

"that doesn't mean you can touch me !" she retorted.

"how else was i suppose to stop you ? i know damn well you wouldn't listen to me if i nicely told you to stop and i know you wouldn't like it if someone was yelling at you."