Kendall Jenner

disclaimer ⚠️ : kidnapping, mention of rape.

[ inspired by: hostage from billie eilish. ]

𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐦 𝐬𝐲𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐞

"y/n, it's your turn to feed her" vincent
said as he chewed his gum. i rolled my eyes and walked past him, i went to the kitchen and took out the left over pizza and place it on the plate. i went over to the microwave and waited for it to be heated up.

once i heard the timer went off, i took out the pizza and let it cool a little. i then got out a cup and poured water in it. i place all of them on a tray and brought them upstairs.

i knocked softly on the door before going in not wanting to scare her. "here's, your food" i spoke softly as i placed the tray on the ground. i waited for her to touch the food but she didn't budge.

"alright um, i'll uh i'll leave if it makes you uncomfortable" i said as i head towards the door.

before i could close the door a feminine voice spoke up. "wait, i uh i need go to the bathroom" kendall said.

"yeah sure" i responded as i went towards her and unlock her handcuffs. i held out my hand for her to hold incase she felt weak. she looked hesitant to grab my hand but after a few seconds she eventually did.

i held her hand gently and led her to the bathroom. when she got in i waited for her outside patiently making sure she was okay.

let me tell you what's been going. we've kidnapped someone from the park.

yeah. kidnapped.

i know it's sounds hella crazy, which it is, but we've been doing this for a long time. you might be wondering where the hostages go. we ended up killing them because most of them tried escaping, some tried killing us while others tried snitching on us.

it's been a week since we've kidnapped the girl. her name was kendall jenner, and if i'm being honest it sounds like a really famous name.

it's been a few minutes, so i decided to check up on her. i softly knock on the door waiting for her respond, i hoping she didn't try to escape because i really didn't want to kill her.

"hold on, i'll be right out" kendall rasped out from the other side.

"no it's fine, take as much time as you need, i'm just checking to see if you're okay"

"yeah i'm fine" she replied as she opened the door revealing her tall and slender figure. i saw her eyes were bloodshot red and the tip of her nose was also red. i soon realised that she's been crying this whole time.

when she realize i was looking, she quickly looked away. i took her hand in mine and brought her to my room which made her look at me in confusion.

"rest" i simply said. i got a simple nod in response along with a small smile. she slowly got on my bed and brought the blankets up to her chin.

"if you need anything just call out my name okay ? other than that have a good sleep"

"thank you"

"no problem" i answered as i switched off the lights and closed the door gently.

-