Roseanne Park

𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞 ?

college partys could go two ways. get caught or basically not get caught, and i had a feeling something was going to take a wild turn.

i was sitting on the couch taking a sip of beer from my red solo cup while silently watching the others snort coke, lap dance each other and smoking weed.

i was about to go to outside until kai called out my name which made me stopped in my tracks. "yo y/n lets play truth or dare" he yelled over the music.

"nah i think i'll pass" i kindly turn down his offer.

"cmon man loosen up a little, all you do is sit around and stare into nothing" he pressured me. i sighed not wanting to do this, but i guess it doesn't hurt to just live life for once.

"fine whatever lets just get this over with" they cheered when they heard my response. at this point all i could was to sigh in defeated knowing this wasn't a good idea at all.

i looked at her and gave her a smile, while she just stared at me biting her lip seductively.

"rosie come play" jennie, kai's girlfriend said.

i looked up to see a beautiful aussie girl who was talking to jennie. i've seen her a few times and talked to her every now and then but never really had the courage to asked her out.

i was so mesmerised by her beauty that i didn't realize i had been caught staring. she then looked away trying to hide her blush. i widened my eyes and quickly looked away from her feeling embarrassed that i had been caught.

great she probbaly thinks i'm a creep now.

kai spinned the bottle and it landed jennie. "alright babe truth or dare"

"dare, cause i'm not a pussy"

"alright, skinny dip in that pool" kai said pointing towards the pool outside. she started stripping off all her clothes and ran to the pool to jump in it.

we didn't see her for a few seconds which got us worried. "babe ?" kai called out worriedly, we didn't get a response which made him take off his clothes and jumped into the pool.

few seconds later both of them got out of the pool which made me sighed in relief as i saw them perfectly fine. one of kai's friend passed them towels to dry themselves before taking a seat.

jennie then spinned the bottle and it landed on roseanne. "alright rosie poise, truth or dare"

"dare" she answered while her eyes were kept on me.

"kiss the most attractive person in this room" now jennie had a smirk on her face.

"easy" she got up and slowly crawled towards me. as she got closer i got even more nervous but kept my face neutral.

when she reached near me she place a long kiss on my cheek. she pulled away giving me a subtle wink before getting back to her seat leaving me flustered. i tried to hide away my smile but failed as they all started teasing me about my red ass face.

roseanne now had to spin the bottle and ot landed on me. "truth or dare"

"truth" i replied.

"boooo" everyone surrounding me said. i rolled my eyes knowing to well that they'll give me an extreme dare.

it's better safe than sorry.

"who do you like in this room ?" roseanne asked with a huge smirk on her face.