𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 ?

[ requested by : Adonis_love ]

prompt : some random girl started flirting with you, even though you've told her that you had a girlfriend. nailea then got jealous which which then resulted to you getting an undeserved silent treatment.

genre : smut.

-

"do you think this looks pretty on me ?" nailea asked as she held up the clothing to her body. i took a step back and eyed her up and down before giving her a nod and a thumbs up.

she rolled her eyes playfully, trying to hide her smile but failed to do so, she then shoved the clothing onto my chest before walking away to the next aisle.

after following nailea like a dog for some time, we have finally reached the counter and it was finally time to pay for the stuff. when the both of us took out our cards, i quickly handed it to the cashier not giving nailea enough time to say a word to me.

"baby stop paying for my stuff, i can do that myself." she whined and pouted. i couldn't help but to chuckled at how cute she looked.

"alright fine. wanna get ice cream ?" her face soon broke into a smile and she nodded excitedly.

"i'm paying this time." i nodded and gave her a soft smile knowing that there was no use trying argue with her. she then grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the nearest ice cream shop.

once we've bought our ice cream, both of us sat down on the bench enjoying our ice cream. "can i have some of yours ?" nailea asked with an innocent smile.

i badly wanted to say no but how could i when she's giving me those adorable eyes.

i gave her my ice cream earning a small squeal from her. she happily took it and gave me a peck on the cheek. i smiled to myself knowing that i could never say no to this adorable human being.

she handed me back the ice cream and smiled towards me once again. i smiled in return and continued eating my ice cream before it melts.

while eating i felt eyes on me which made me look up to see who it was. i saw two girls from a distance whispering and giggling to each other about god knows what while staring at me. i decided to ignore them and went back to eating the ice cream.

we kept eating and talking about what she wanted to buy later on. our conversation was soon cut short when two girls approached us.

"h-hi, i'm jennie" the brunette stuttered out with a nervous look.

"hi ?" i answered unsure why two unknown girls approached us.

"um you're very cute and i-i was wondering if i could get your number..."

i chuckled nervously in response and rubbed my nape. "i have a girlfriend."

"oh really ? where is she." jennie asked.

i wasn't sure if she was acting dumb or she's really that dumb, either way it doesn't look good on her.

"she's right here." nailea responded before i could.

"hm, she could do so much better." she whispered towards her friend but i knew that she was purposely saying that out loud just to get on nailea's nerve.