𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

prompt : nailea has been nothing but a needy, touch deprived and clingy girlfriend ever since yesterday. usually you'd be okay with this kind of behaviour but since this week will be a busy week for you and your co workers, you had to stay extra focus and get your work done no matter what and you've made that pretty clear to nailea but apparently she had other plans.

genre : fluff x slight smut

-

i entered the house and was immediately welcomed with a sweet and homey smell that i've always loved as i took off my shoes and set it to the side.

i threw my work bag on the chair and plopped myself on the couch beside nailea, not bothering to take off my coat as i was too lazy to do so.

"you're home early." nailea spoke up with a confused look.

"yeah, boss had to sent us home because there was a pest problem in the building...for i don't know how long." i answered tiredly.

"does that mean you won't have to leave home early anymore ?" she excitedly asked with her a huge smile.

"yeah but i'll still be busy." her smile immediately dropped upon hearing what i said. i smiled sadly and gave her a peck on the lips to hopefully cheer her up.

"what does that mean ?" she mumbled.

"it means that i'm still going to be working but from home."

she sighed. "will you ever get a day off ?"

"i don't know princess. i want an off day as much you do but they're not letting us have an off day until we're done with this project." i explained softly while my eyes were shut.

i then felt movements from beside me and opened my eyes to see nailea was about to lay herself on-top of me. i let her body melt into mine as my hands ran up and down her back to comfort her from the bad news.

"this is so unfair. you promised me you'd take me out on a date sometime this week and now you're telling me you're going to be extra busy !?" she whined.

i was about to answer her but was then interrupted when my phone vibrated indicating that i just received a notification most likely from work. 

i pulled my phone out of my pocket and checked to see there was a text from one of my co workers. i clicked onto the text and immediately me eyes widened after reading the text.

"fuck." i muttered under my breath which i'm sure nailea heard it pretty clearly considering how close she was with me.

"whats wrong ?" she lifted her head up and stared at me worriedly.

"i have to get back to work. theres a meeting right now." i sat up along with her which made her look at me confused.

"what do you mean ? you're gonna leave again ?" she mumbled sadly.

"i'm not gonna leave home baby don't worry, i'm just gonna be in my office room doing my work." i gave her lips several pecks and squeezed her waist slightly.

"no please don't leave." she whined softly  and cuddled closer to me stopping me from trying to get up.

"oh princess please don't do this to me. i really have to get back to work." i pleaded softly trying to get her off of me as gently as possible but she was making it harder for me when she began hugging onto me tighter than before.