Cindy Kimberly

disclaimer :  this imagine is based of what i have read and i do not in any way condone incest. i really have no more ideas and i also thought it would be good to get out of my comfort zone. if you're uncomfy like i am please skip but if you wanna torture youself by reading cringey incest imagines then go ahead, but don't say i didn't warn you.

𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

"y/n go clean your room before your cousins gets here." my mom yelled from upstairs.

"jeez mom, i'm right here, there's no need to yell"

"y/n if you don't move your ass you're sleeping outside" my mom threatened as my older sister kayla snickered.

"you too kayla. if you guys don't move your asses right now, both of you are doing all the chores" my mom stood there with an angry expression on her face while her hand were on her hips.

we quickly nodded our head and head upstairs to clean our room knowing our mom's threats were never empty.

here's one thing i don't understand, why in the hell would we have to clean our rooms as if the dinner's going to be held in our room.

it took me a few hours to clean my room. i took a few steps back to see how clean my room was, it was definitely a pleasant sight.

i wiped the sweat of my forehead realising how sticky and smelly i was, so i took of my clothes and threw it on the ground. i went into my bathroom and took a nice long shower.

once i was done with showering, i did my usual after shower routine. after that, i went to my closet and got out a hoodie and a sweatpants. i didn't really think i would need to dress up all nice since it's only my cousins coming over.

i picked up my clothes and went downstairs throwing it in the laundry basket. i walked towards my dad to see he was sitting on the couch while watching the football match.

"y/n go help your mom" dad said.

i tilted my head to the side and stared at him in disbelief. "my back is in pain, i can't really help" dad responded. i rolled my eyes and shook my head knowing damn well he's lying.

i walked towards the kitchen and saw mom was taste testing the soup. "go get the plates and utensils ready." mom instructed as she walked over to the oven taking out the baked mac and cheese casserole.

the sight and the smell of cheese soon hit my nose. i could tell my mouth was watering. "now y/n" she said in a stern tone. i hurriedly move in my position and took out the plates and utensils.

after a few minutes of getting the table ready it was finally time to bring in the food. i brought in the casserole while my sister brought in a jug of fruit punch.

when we were don bringing in the foods.  my dad appeared out of nowhere startling me a a little. 

"y/n go change" my mom instructed while washing the dishes.

"what's wrong with what i'm wearing now ?"

"it's ugly and you look homeless, go change i'm not repeating myself." i stood there in shock to hear my mom insulted me.