𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲

prompt : nailea knew what she was doing when she walked around with her revealing tight clothes. she knew your friends were gonna stare at her like a piece of meat and have lust thoughts of her, she knew that you hated it when other guys or girl looked at her in a way only you can. you knew what type of game she was playing and you were definitely not up for it.

genre : smutty smut

-

"and that's how you play poker." daniel smirked and placed all of the cards he has left onto the table and collected all of the chips on the table.

i rolled my eyes and threw my cards on the table, along with everyone else. i grabbed my 3rd beer bottle and downed ever last drop of it as i leaned onto my chair. by now i was already tipsy but not drunk enough for me to go violent on daniel for no reason.

i watched vinnie gather all of our cards together before doing his weird shuffling tricks with them. he then began distributing the cards to all of us while i pulled out a cigar stick from the box. right when i was about the light up my cigar, nailea walked in with a tray full of snacks and drinks.

but that wasn't the problem, her outfit was.

she was wearing a tight crop top with her nipples very much visible, a booty shorts that showed most of her sweet ass and it was very clear she wasn't wearing a bra or an underwear due to how much she was showing. i then turn to my friends to see they were staring at her like she was some kind of meat causing me to clenched my jaw.

i mean i don't blame them. nailea was irresistible. everything about her was so perfect that it's hard to not turn your head to drool over her. i was just like them when i first saw her and i'm still like that.

but the sight of them looking at what's mine and knowing what goes on in their filthy minds not only infuriates me but it also made me want to kill them right then and there.

nailea knew how easily it was to make me jealous, how possessive i am of her and what i do for a living but yet she continue doing things that she knew would provoke me. this was one of her stupid games she likes to play when she's bored, in need of attention or horny.

one of her main priorities in this so called game of hers was to get a reaction out of me and she was doing a pretty good job at it.

i watched her give out the snacks and drinks one by one to all of my friends while making eye contact with me once in a while. once she was done, she finally made her way back to me and gave me the snack. "oh it looks like we're out of drinks, i'll go get you one. be right back !" she smiled 'innocently'.

when she walked away, i watched how all of the guys turned their heads in synch to follow the movements of my wife. once she was finally out of the room, all of them soon brought back their attention to the game we were about to play.

"you know what i dont feel like playing anymore." i faked yawn.

"yeah me too. we all know daniel's gonna end up winning again. nothing new." aaron spoke up causing the others to nod in agreement.

"alright then. see you guys tomorrow ?" i stood up along with the others.

"uhm...we were wondering if we could stay and hangout for a bit ?" daniel suggested which i knew too well what he meant.

"no." i simply answered.

"w-what ? why not ?"

"why would i let a bunch of creeps stay at my place just so they could stare at my wife like an animal ?" i confronted.

"what are you talking about ? we would never do that..."

"do you take me for an idiot daniel ? do you think i can't see how you guys have been staring at my wife this past few weeks ?"