𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞

[ requested by : Adonis_love ]

prompt : having a kid can be difficult, especially when they're a brat.

[ please read a/n ]

genre : idk

-

𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐚's 𝐩𝐨𝐯

i unlock the door of our shared home and got in the house to see the house clean, which was very odd but i was also relieved because i didn't have to scold them.

i walked up the stairs and heard giggles and whines from the two girls in our daughter's play room. "baby i don't think that's how you do it." y/n said in an unsure tone. alice, our three year old daughter, giggled in response and shh'ed her which made y/n whined.

i took a peek of the two to see y/n sitting on a small chair with alice standing in-front of her as she 'carefully' painted y/n's nails. i chuckled lightly to myself seeing how cute the both of them were.

i took out my phone and took a pic of them. when the flash went off, both the girls turn their heads in sync. their face broke into a smile as soon as they saw me. i opened the door wide enough as alice ran towards me with her arms wide open.

i brought her into my arms and carried her, peppering kisses all over her face. she tried to stop me from kissing her by pushing my face away but failed to do so, now all she could do was to whine and giggle.

i looked up to see y/n pouting with her face full of makeup, i didn't even think it's makeup at this point because it looks like drew a horrible picture in her face.

i tried stifling a giggle while she held a cute frown on her face looking like a baby she was. i ended up bursting out into laughter along with alice who was now giggling.

she stormed off towards the bathroom and slam the door slightly. i turned my head to look at alice, we stared at each for a moment before breaking into a fit of laughter once again. i could hear y/n groaned which made alice giggled even more.

-

[ FEW HOURS LATER ]

your pov

"dinner's ready." nailea yelled from the kitchen. i carried the three year old in my arms and brought her downstairs with me. we went to the kitchen and washed our hands while nailea set the table.

once i've placed alice on the baby seat, i went over to nailea and placed a kiss on her cheek before helping her set the table. the blush on her didn't go unnoticed and it made me smile seeing how i still had an effect on her.

once we were done setting the table i saw nailea was about to take a seat but before she could, i gently pulled her by her wrist and place a kiss on her forehead.

"what the hell babe, you scared the shit out of me."

"also what was that for ?"

"that's for cooking the most delicious foods ever and this-" i placed another kiss on her forehead and smiled.

"is for being the best wife ever." she blushed furiously and looked down trying to avoid eye contact. she playfully slapped my chest and pushed me away causing me to stumble onto my own feet. she then threw the towel at my face and walked away from me.