Lily-rose depp

when we first met

i was in the club literally drunk out of my mind, as the loud music filled my ears and the smell of alcohol filled my nose. i drank another shot of tequila before getting up to go to the bathroom to wash my face.

you might be wondering how i ended up here, well i had just broken up with my girlfriend because i caught her fucking the guy she's been hanging out with, on our aniversary.

i could here the muffled music as i stared at myself in the mirror looking at how pathetic i was, crying and getting fucked up over someone who doesn't even give a single fuck about me. i washed my face again before leaving the bathroom.

i took out my phone to check the time. it was currently one am and i have a meeting tomorrow. i exited the club and waited for the uber to arrive.

suddenly i heard a woman scream nearby, then seconds later i heard another scream. i quickly ran over to where i had heard the screams from, which was at the alley.

"hey what's going on here" i yelled.

"nothing's going on here kid we're good" a deep voice spoke up trying to convince me.

"how bout you let her go" i said as i got nearer to them.

"you're brave aren't you, what are you gonna do pinch me little girl" he chuckled, lucky for me i had learned a few things about taking down assholes.

"you can let her go and come closer to me and find out" i smirked as i stopped walking.

"you think you're so brave huh, i'll give you a last chance to leave before you get yourself hurt little girl" he said warningly.

i stood there not moving an inch. "alright if that's how it's gonna be then bring it on" the man said as he let go of the poor girl.

he took out his knife and got closer to me. before he could jab his knife in my stomach i kicked his crotch and watched him fall down, i saw the knife fell down and quickly reached for it but i was pulled away and punched on the face, before he could throw another punch i quickly grabbed his hand and twisted it making him scream in pain, i once again kicked him in his crotch but with full force.

he fell to the ground groaning loudly in pain while holding his crotch. i turned to the girl who looked terrified and grabbed her hand quickly running away from him. we then stopped at a carpark, that was quite dark but luckily there was a lamp post nearby which made it easier to see where we were going.

"you okay ?" i asked while panting.

"yeah i'm fine. are you okay your eyes are starting to bruise ?" the familiar voice said, i looked up and raised my eyebrows when i realized it was thee lily-rose depp.

holy fuck thee lily-rose depp was standing in-front of me and asking me if i was okay. "yeah, i'm okay " i replied reassuringly but it looks like she doesn't believe me.

"yeah right cmon lets go" she grabbed my hand and brought us to god knows where.

"uh where are we going ?" i asked as she kept on walking while holding onto my hand.

"my car and we're bringing you to the clinic, i can't have you go home while you're hurt" she answered while unlocking her car.

"you know you don't have to i could just put frozen peas on my eyes and it would heal." i reassured her as i got in the car with her.

"after what you've done for me, it's the least i could do for you y/n" she looked over at me as she started her engine.

"y-you know my name?" i asked still shocked with how she knew my name.