𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮

[ requested by : @inlovewithari ]

prompt : after nai learned that you hated christmas, she's going to try everything she can to make you like the holiday. with your stubbornness and nailea's persistence, it can go two ways. a disastrous christmas that was planned by the grinch OR the best christmas both of you will ever have.

genre : fluff

-

"babe, get up. we need to go christmas shopping." nailea whined as she tugged on the ends of my hoodie.

"ugh no, i'm too lazy. can't you just ask someone else." i groaned and hid my face under my pillow.

she soon stopped tugging and sat on my stomach. "baby please. i'll give you a reward if you tag along." she said and i could tell she was smirking by the way she sounds.

"hmmm...no."

"please y/n, it'll only be awhile." she whined once more. i rolled my eyes and let out a huge sigh before removing the pillow from my face. she smiled widely upon seeing my face and leaned down to my lips to give me a few pecks before finally getting off me.

"kiss me a little more baby." she rolled her eyes and walked over to me, kissing my lips repeatedly until it became a full on make-out.

"now get up, i'm giving you ten minutes to get ready."

"why can't i just wear this instead ?" i whined referring to my pj's.

"because it's embarrassing. now please get changed."

i quickly spoke up right when she was about to leave the room. "embarrassing ? you're saying you're embarrassed to be seen with me ? i might as well not tag along."

"babe, we're not gonna have this conversation again. go and get dressed, i'm not telling you again."

"ugh, i'm too lazy to do that nai. why can't i just wear what i'm wearing right now ? it's not like my fat ass is sticking out."

"first of all, fat ass ? keep dreaming babe. second of all, i told you it's embarrassing and lastly, stop being a lazy ass before i stop sending you nudes." she threatened with an evident smirk plastered on her face.

i immediately got up to and head to my closet. i rummaged through my closet trying to find a comfortable and simple outfit to wear.

there's no way i could ever live without nudes from her.

-

third pov

"baby cheer up will you ? it's almost christmas, shouldn't you be happy ?" nailea spoke up as she rubbed your thigh.

"why would i be happy about christmas ? that's literally the worst holiday of all holidays." you answered while your focus was still on the road.

"excuse me ?!" she screeched causing your ears to hurt a little due to how loud she was.

"y-you hate christmas ?! how ? why ? when ? wha- is that even possible ?!?!" she rambled.

"baby calm down, it's not a big deal." you told her nonchalantly.

"no ! how can i calm down after you told me this ?!" you sighed and decided not to respond knowing that the next word you say would probably make her even more crazy.

it didn't take you guys long enough to arrive at the shopping mall. once you were done parking your car, both of you got out of the car while nai continue blabbering about why christmas is a good thing.