𝐈 ____ 𝐘𝐎𝐔

prompt : you were never the kind to say those three simple words to just anyone. you were very particular of who you say it to because when you say it, you mean it from the bottom of your heart. it's been quite a long time since you've said those eight letters and three words but that was until a certain someone entered your life.

genre : angst x 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟

-

third pov

three words...eight letters

those three words and eight letters that you haven't said to anyone in a really long time. you fear that if you say it again you'd be let down or heartbroken...yet again.

the last time you said those three words was to your ex who had betrayed, cheated and lied to you. that was the last time you decided to give your trust to anyone.

since you came from a very wealthy family who's very protected and known for what they do, the money your family earned was in the most dirtiest way possible.

your family was one of the most wealthiest people alive, which means scandals, controversies, dirty work, crimes and most importantly dirty secrets.

living the lavish life has many consequences which includes people trying to make you look bad, kill you and mostly getting their hands on the most valuable item that your family has possessed and sacredly kept far away.

your ex was one of those people who wanted to get their hands on the diamond. it took you three years to fall to her feet and get attached to her so fast, you were lucky that you snapped out of her hypnotisation before she could get the whereabouts of the diamond out of you.

from then on you realised that true love never existed and you should never trust anyone except yourself. everywhere you go, with whoever you talk and whatever you're doing you stuck to that quote and each time you were proven right.

that was until you met her.

and then you killed her and you live happily ever after in prison

THE END

HAH APRIL FOOLS LOSERS 😂🤣😅🤪😝😜🤪😛😘😋😆😁🥳🤭😀😂😭