𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫

prompt : you spent hours ignoring her without realising. she got mad, not wanting to talk to you because of how long you've been ignoring her. you then have to find a way to make it up to her and the only way was to...

genre : smut

-

"babeee" nailea whined for my attention.

"hold on i'm almost finishing." i said to her. i then heard her groan and got up from the bed and slammed the door.

"shit i gotta go, nailea's mad" i told my friend over my headset microphone.

"alright man good luck" my friend said, i took off my headset and went downstairs to find nailea sitting at the island. i went towards her and hugged her from behind, placing soft kisses on her neck.

"oh so now you wanna pay attention to me" she stood up making me remove my arms from her waist.

"oh cmon baby i'm here now am i ?" i was following her around like a puppy as she continued ignoring me.

"baby i'm sorry alright ? what can i do for you to forgive me ?" i asked in hopes she would talk. i then saw her eyes light up. I instantly knew what she was planing, she grabbed my hand and brought us to the room.

"do we really have to do this?" i complained.

"yes and sit" i did what i was told. i watched her took out all her makeup supplies, she then brought out her camera and set it on the mini tripod.

she's been quite persistent on wanting to put on makeup on me but i kept tell her no each time she asked. part of me felt like all of this was planned.

my thoughts were soon interrupted when nai came in with a smile on her face. it made me felt giddy on the inside, if this made her happy then who was i to stop her.

i watched her start the camera and did her intro. "so today i'm going to do my girlfriend's makeup and we're going to answer some questions at the same time." she said to the camera. she grabbed her phone and handed it to me to read out the question. i scrolled through her notes to see most of them were about our relationship.

"alright first question is...have you guys recreated the 365 day movie ?" my eyes widen and my mouth was agape from the question. i felt Nailea stopped putting whatever was on my face, she looked to the camera and looked over at me. i saw her blushed as soon as i read out the question.

"uhm yes and no, next question" nai said quickly, i chuckled at her nervousness. I scrolled for the next question.

"okay um next question is, who is more dominant ?" i read out. I looked at Nailea and smirked at her.

"me" we said in unison.

"how ? i do most of the work" i said.

"no you don't, thats me" she continued brushing my face. we argued for a good minute until i gave up and let her win. it's always been this way, when we we get into an argument whether it'd be a useless one or a serious one, she'd always find a way to win.

and if she didn't win, she would ignore me for a whole day.

we kept on answering question until was done with my makeup. "alright last question is do you guys want kids ?" i smiled at the qustion and looked up to nai to see she was smiling too.

"um as long as it's with her then yeah totally" i answered the question.

"hell yeah i wanna have kids... with her tho, if it's someone else then sorry...no." she answered as she did her final touch.