seventeen

I woke up to someone snoring faintly into my ear. An arm was wrapped around my middle and the deep breaths of that said someone was tickling my neck. The sun was trying to shine through the curtains and it was slowly warming my face. I turned my face to my right side to the wall and found Stiles sound asleep right next to me. He was cuddled against my side, trying to take over the whole bed since I was barely laying on it anymore. I smiled and placed a kiss on his forehead, causing him to stir in his sleep. I continued to pepper his face with little kisses until he was slowly starting to wake up. He nuzzled his face deeper into my neck and pulled me even tighter against his body.

"How I missed this," Stiles mumbled against my skin. "Waking up next to you."

I smiled and gave him one last kiss before I sat on the edge on the bed and grabbed his flannel that was still on the ground, putting it on. "And I missed this," I smiled and buttoned the shirt.

"Where are you going?" he asked once I stood up and headed to the door.

"Taking care of my bladder," I replied and left his room.

I found him at his desk when I came back from the bathroom. He was already dressed and talked on the phone once again. It was Scott. After last night, we told him to keep us up to date. Scott and Satomi's pack were hiding. After Satomi's pack was attacked, they found shelter at the vet clinic, but they couldn't stay there. That's when Scott took them to Argent's building where he had worked before.

After Stiles hung up the phone, he dropped it on the bed and grabbed a recorder from the ground, putting it on his desk. His mood shifted and did a 180.

"What's going on?" I asked him. Stiles searched for something on his desk that was a complete mess until he found it and showed it to me. "This," he said, looking at the cassette in his hand, "This here is a recording of Lorraine, right before Brunski killed her."

"Where did you get that?"

"Brunski played it to Lydia and me when he captured us in the basement of Eichen House. I took it with me because... let's be real. Even if Meredith confessed to being the Benefactor, Lorraine had something to do with it. And we have to find out before it's too late."

"Then we better hurry," I replied. "Because if Scott is saying the truth, there are a lot of assassins coming to Beacon Hills right now. And we have to stop the dead pool now."

While Stiles tried to plug the recorder in, I got dressed again and grabbed another chair, sitting right next to him. Stiles looked at the cassette one last time before he put it in the recorder and pressed play, waiting for Lorraine or Brunski to say something.

"Let's go, Lorraine," Brunski finally said.

"Listen to me," Lorraine interrupted him. "Please listen. There's something I have to do, something I have to stop!"

"I have to take you back to Eichen, Lorraine."

I stared at Stiles shocked, who just increased the volume.

"No, no. I don't think you're going to be taking me anywhere. I can hear the recorder in your pocket. It's on now, isn't it. You're making a tape. Just like you taped the other's."

I stopped the cassette right there and looked at Stiles. "Am I getting this right, that didn't happen in Eichen House?"

"I'm confused. Brunski taped the others in Eichen House. Why not her?"

"But then where did she go?" I asked more questions.

"That's what we need to find out," Stiles said and rubbed his face before he pressed play again.