two

There are things no matter where we go in life that are important to us. What is important to one person may not be important to another. People wonder if they are important to anyone. We may never know at all if we are important to anybody else, but the question will linger in our minds no matter what.

We often take our lives for granted especially when we're young. We think we're going to live forever. But, from one moment to the next, nobody knows what will happen. A person could be alive and well one moment and dead the next, this shows the value of life and the uncertainties of death. Death is the "great unknown," and that's why it's so frightening. Also, we perceive the inevitability of death long before it happens, which can be worrying, even tormenting. This fear and suffering keeps us from thinking seriously about death as it impedes our happiness. We need to know how to do this, how to live in freedom, not being imprisoned by the future and not being carried away by things in the present. When we can live our daily life deeply and genuinely, we begin to feel free and are able to live; we can see the true nature of life, we arrive at a great freedom with in you and freedom is the essence of happiness.
All of us are equal as far as life and death are concerned; we are all going to die. So it is very equal, death will happen to everybody. Everyone has to die however, before we die, can we live properly? Properly being living life and enjoying life, not being sucked in by your surroundings and thought. I am determined to live properly until I die. If we are going to die, then we have to live the best we can. If we don't live the best we can why should we live? You are given an extraordinary thing, which is life, and you should use it to fulfill everything you desire, that is how life should be lived. The saying, "To live well is to die well," takes on great meaning. If our life is filled with being caught in the restraints of pain and suffering, then our life doesn't have the same kind of meaning as if we live in freedom. Knowing that we have to die, I am determined to live my life properly, deeply. If we aren't able to live with peace, joy, and freedom before we die, then we live as if we are dead already.

"Someone, please!" I shouted as another car drove past me.

I've been on the road for hours without any idea where I'm heading to. Hell, I didn't even know where I was. The sun was already up. I lost the track in time but I was sure that it wasn't noon, yet.

My head was pounding and my whole body was in pain. Agonizing pain. I've never felt like this before. My throat was arid and my vision was blurry. I could only focus on my hearing.

I fell on my knees and dropped my face on the dry ground. I couldn't hold on anymore. I couldn't walk or breathe properly. I lifted my shirt and stared at the black lines running up to my heart. It was close. Too close. There wasn't much time left until those lines met my heart and I would die... again.

I dropped on the ground, holding onto the wound that I had covered with the vest that I was wearing, so no one could see the gunshot. Sweat was dripping down my forehead as I leaned against the tree behind me. My eyes were getting heavier and heavier and I knew that I couldn't stay awake for any longer.

You're probably asking yourself, why I didn't call for any help. Yeah guess what. They took my phone. I was out here by myself.

I gulped and closed my eyes for a second, thinking that it could lessen the pain. I don't know for how long I had my eyes closed, probably longer than I wanted to, because hours later, I heard someone shout. "Hey young lady!"

I opened my eyes and found myself still leaning against the tree.

"Where you heading to?" the young boy asked me as he rolled his window down completely.

I tried to get up and held onto the car's roof.

"You okay?" he asked, looking at my stomach, that I was holding on to.