𝟐𝟖 || 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐲

"Some women fear the fire. Some women simply become it. She's madness, sanity, hell and paradise all at once"

                                          ♣️

ALEXANDER POV:

I smiled like a fucking idiot looking down at my phone. or to be more specific, the text Amera sent me.

Since when I become so soft? I swear this girl is making me weak in every possible way.

She's chaos and pure beauty mixed at one. Trouble that shouldn't even exist in my life but the moment my eyes laid on her I knew- there's no turning back.

She's powerful, rare, one of a kind. Who can resist such a woman?

I couldn't. And I'm not mad about it.

"Can you give me attention? You're constantly looking at your phone."

Stephanie's irritated voice brought me back to reality. Annoyed, I looked up from my phone, just to find her staring at me with an angry look, her arms crossed in front of her small breasts. I sighted putting my phone down, giving her my whole attention. Even tho I don't want to.

"What?" I replied, trying to control my fucking breathing after seeing the text on my phone seconds ago.

"I miss you and Emma too, baby."

That's the first time she's calling me baby.

Fuck, just imagined it coming from her sweet little mouth makes me hard as a rock. Not forgetting that I feel like my heart will jump out of my body any second.

Damn, those words shouldn't make me smile like a fucking teenager. But that's exactly how I feel every time I'm with Amera.

With a huge boner most of the time too.

I don't know when I got so carried away with this sinful girl, but I know I can't function right if I'm not sure she's okay and safe. I'm losing my fucking mind just thinking that something could happen to her.

For seconds, the thought of having Amera here with me, watching this boring movie flashed through my mind.

And I know I'll like her company more than my wife's.

Damn, I'm fucked.

"Alexander, baby, talk to me" Stephanie spoke softly getting closer to me, and I instinctively leaned back on the couch, away from her.

Baby? Nah, that doesn't sound right.

I dоn't want her to touch me. Every time she asks me to touch her, I see Amera in my mind and how hurt she was when she found out I fucked Stephanie.

I can't bring myself to see her upset and hurt again because of me. My heart breaks only thinking about it. And I fucking hate that my body only reacts in the presence of Amera. Only want and need her.

No one fucking else.

"What do you want me to tell you, Stephanie?" I replied in a low, irritated tone, looking down at her, literally feeling nothing, even from her closeness.

She put her hand on my chest and my body didn't twitch, like usually do with Amera. Nothing. "You're so distant lately" she whispered, caressing me gently "Tense" she said in a low seductive voice sliding her hand down to my pants and I followed her every move very closely. "I can help you with this" she smirked, trying to look provocative and sexy, but it definitely didn't work out.