Chapter 22

I think it was safe to say that I didn't get a very good sleep last night.

Too many thoughts had plagued me and distracted me from closing my eyes. I was certain that Tyler could feel all my uneasiness through our bond. At that moment, his back was facing me.

I could feel him stir next to me.

"Are you awake Ty?"

"Yeah I am, not that I got that much sleep to begin with considering your mind was in overdrive last night, are you okay?"

"Everything is fine. I just cannot believe my father would actually work with rogues. To me that information was mind blowing. I knew he was a selfish man but I could not believe he would stoop that low. That is just so wrong."

"I know what you mean. Come on we need to get ready for the meeting".

A meeting I certainly did not want to attend.

I dragged myself down stairs and grabbed a piece of toast and a cup of black coffee to hopefully wake me up.

This day could not end fast enough. I just wanted my father to leave me alone.

*

"Okay, today we need to come to an agreement about what to do with our rogue problem and the consequences that Alpha Ren will face due to his betrayal to our kind. I am open to ideas and to discussion about what you all think his punishment should be."

"Isn't our only option him becoming an outcast and rogue and being stripped of his Alpha title?" one asked.

"Yes that is an option, does anyone disagree?"

No one said a word so everyone agreed with the decision.

"Alright Alpha Ren has been summoned here and we will discuss the matter at hand, he should be here in a few hours as well as the council members to see that this runs smoothly and there are no problems. We will meet in a few hours once Alpha Ren has arrived. This meeting has now ended."

Once that was over with all I could do was sit and wait until my father arrived. If he was deemed as an outcast, he would be forced to leave his pack and wonder on his own. My mother could choose to leave as well or she could stay and the title would be handed to my brother Daniel.

Either way I could not really care about what took place at the meeting. All I wanted to do was go back to bed and never wake up again unless I could enjoy my time with Tyler, which lately was not very often.

I felt a hand grasp me around the waist and met blue eyes. Tyler looked at me with complete adoration.

"What do you say we get out of here?"

"I like the way you think" I laughed

He grabbed my hand and led me back to the pack house and up to our room. We did not get further than the door when I felt his lips crash onto mine. I was pushed onto the bed and felt him crawl on top of me, never once taking his lips from mine. His hands lightly brushed the skin on my face and trailed it down my body. 

My skin felt like it was on fire. It burned me to my core and I was filled with a desire I had never felt before, it was radiating my entire body. My skin felt electrified and all I could think of was that I wanted Tyler like never before.

I hoped I was not going into heat because that would be painful for not only myself but also Tyler.

The love I felt for him was unreal and his and my clothes could not come off fast enough. With our werewolf speed the clothes were gone within a second and I was greeted by Tyler's beautiful body.

I ran my hands down his chest, tracing the outlines of his abs. I was distracted from my task by Tyler trailing kisses down my breasts to my hips and thighs. He set me on fire and I felt like I was going to explode.

His hands had started to rub small electrifying circles on my clit getting me ready for entrance. Carefully he slipped two fingers inside me and began to gently pump checking to see if I was ready for him. I wanted to cry out from my building orgasm but thought better of it. I could feel it building and tried to focus on something else.

Tyler began to kiss my neck and I could hear him purr softly.

Typical wolf.

His hormones were raging and I knew he wanted me just as much as I wanted him.

"Baby please" I begged.

He chuckled softly before kissing my earlobe and growling softly.

"Be patient my little kitty cat".

Before I knew what was happening he had entered me before my brain could register what was happening. He began to pump me and I matched each and every thrust. We both moaned into each other's mouths, as the thrusts got deeper and faster.

Mine. She is ours, our other equal part. The missing part of ourselves. Our Luna. The mother of our soon pups.

"I can hear you" I said shocked.

"Really?"

"Yes but only when we have sex and this hasn't happened before."

"That's weird, must be another white wolf trait. Every other time I haven't really been thinking about much except you though"

"So you can't hear me?" I asked

"No babe I can pick up your feelings and emotions but only in general, like right now you're feeling horny and loving," he said grinning while kissing my neck.

I purred and let out a soft moan. I had discovered a new power. It was somewhat weird that I could read Tyler's mind during sex though I should not be surprised. I could hear other's people thoughts when they are directed at me.

 It was both a blessing and a curse. I could hear his every thought during the deed and I did not know how I felt about it. I could hear everyone's thoughts when they were directed at me.

Tyler had rolled off me and was just kissing my neck. I was trying to make sense of everything that was going on. I felt sort of overwhelmed.

 Why was all this happening to me? Sometimes I wish I was normal and did not shift.

It was too late to regret what you cannot change now.

"I really hope I don't have to see my father."

"I know how you feel babe but you will unfortunately. The council will take your position into consideration and the fact that he is your father. My father is more powerful than him though so I don't think that there will be a good outcome."

"I already suspected that, do you think we should head back down to the meeting?"

"If that's what you want".

"You know I don't want to but we have to. I would be quite happy to never leave your side again. It would be nice if we never had to leave this bed actually."

I grabbed his hand and passed him his clothes before I grabbed my own.

"May as well get this over with then. I do like your idea though. Sounds a whole lot better then what we are about to do. I like the sound of never leaving our bed again' I said sighing.

Stupid bloody father.

If I saw him, I do not know how I would react. Hopefully, I wouldn't do anything too drastic.