Chapter 10

"What are you thinking about?" asked Tyler, playing with my hair while I was lying on his chest after a night watching movies in his room.

We had been together for over three months now and time had sure flown by. He was a pain in my ass most of the time but he was the only one who could make me smile lately.

Every day the fight was getting closer. The hunters were on the move and were moving in on our position. The plan was that I'd be 'alone' in the woods hunting when they surround me knowing I'm a white wolf from the information they had received during a 'tip off phone call'. The others would then attack, eliminating them once and for all.

To me it was an early death sentence to some of the pack. This was not necessary in my opinion. I knew that many deaths would take place by doing this. No one would listen to me though because I was just a kid and kids know nothing. I did not understand the ancient ways and pack law.

The hunters had not threatened us since I had been born and it wasn't just us. They wanted all packs destroyed. This time we were asking for a fight and that was what we would get, whether we could handle it or not.

I finally decided to answer Tyler's question.

"I'm just worried about the fight; I don't want people to lose their lives for nothing. The hunters have never been a real threat to us."

 He kissed my forehead.

"I know but it's not your fault though. Your dad bought up the idea and you made it clear that you wanted no part in this fight, he's basically forced you into it."

 He brushed a piece of hair that had escaped my ponytail.

"So, how are you feeling really?" I asked him. He knew I wanted the truth and no lies.

"I feel good now that you're here."

Lately, Tyler was the only one who was there for me. It caused both of us physical pain to be away from each other. That was something I had not quite heard of when it came to mates. No one could give me an explanation and my only guess was on that it was related to my genetics and being a white wolf.

After this fight, I would be travelling back with his pack and moving in with him.

We would become the Alpha/Luna couple in training and work alongside his parents.  I was looking forward to leaving behind all the shit in my life. The only thing I knew I would regret was leaving my brother.

Imogen was now banned from seeing, talking to or any kind of communication with me. Our mind link had been broken. It hurt but I would have to live with it. In a week, she would be part of my life no longer.

"Tyler what happens when I join your pack? Do I have to attend college or?"

"Dad would like both of us to go to college and in a sense I guess we should but i want to focus on running the pack together. Eventually we will talk about pups, I guess, but only when you are ready. I do not want to force you and now everyone waits until they are older anyway. It is not as if the species is dying out. I just want kids with you and to have an heir. I want a sick ass sex life with you though. You can't get out of that one," he said biting my neck.

The funny thing was we hadn't fully mated yet. We hadn't had sex or performed the bite as such. No matter how cliché that sounded we were saving it for our special night, not because we both needed a boost of strength or that it would ensure we were at the peak of our abilities. We were going to do it for us, because it felt right. No one could take that away from me or from Tyler.

We had talked about it and planned it for a few days' time and to be honest I couldn't wait. For once, I was doing something for me because I wanted it and nothing was going to stop me, not even this fight. 

Hallelujah.