Chapter 18

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

I awoke feeling refreshed. Last night had been amazing. I was wrapped up in the sheets with a still sleeping Tyler next to me. The memories from last night came back in a rush and I was in heaven.

Flashback to last night...

Once we were in our room, he unzipped my dress and I was out of it in no time before I felt his lips on my neck. While he was busy, I undid his tie and unbuttoned his shirt, pulling it off. I lifted my arms up while he took off my undergarments and bra. He quickly undid his pants and pulled them off so he was in nothing but boxers. He slipped my panties off and threw me on the bed. My breathing was getting heavy and my heart was racing. I was so in love with this boy.

Tyler was on top of me and staring into my eyes.

"You ready for me to rock your world?" I laughed at his remark.

"Haven't we done this before?" I asked, trying not to giggle.

"Yeah but this is different this time, you're now my official mate and wife".

"Oh yeah I am too" I said.

"Don't be smart"

"Sorry".

His lips were soon locked with mine while we were trying to kick off the sheets. My hands were exploring his well-defined chest, tracing his six-pack. He was hot and he was mine. I felt his hands explore my body. Chills ran down my spine and it was intoxicating. I felt him against my thigh as he trailed kisses down my body.

He kissed me as if I was breakable. He was pleasing me in ways I never knew existed. His tongue was kissing me before he went lower then he had ever gone before. He was kissing my thighs with such hunger I could not help but cry out from the feeling. My body was buzzing.

The next thing I knew he was between my legs lapping up my juices. He worked his tongue making sure to hit my clit and to get a taste for what was inside me. I fisted my hands in his hair and pulled him closer.

"Oh baby, this is so fucking good," I growled.

He pushed to fingers inside me carefully as he began to pump me while continuing to lap up my juices. The emotions I was feeling was incredible. I could not even describe what I was feeling. This was heaven. I had died and gone to heaven.

I started to moan faster and louder as Tyler was driving me over the edge. I was so close to coming, it was not funny.

"Harder baby" I cried, as his thrusts got harder. I bucked and arched my hips to help meet his thrusts.

I cried out as I came and Tyler licked all of my juices. I was breathing heavily and Tyler just smirked at me.

"That good?" he asked me

"You know it babe," I said trying to catch my breath.

I felt an ounce of courage and decided to embrace the moment.

I pushed Tyler's boxers down and saw his hardened member spring free.

"I did that?" I asked.

"Of course you did babe, you have no idea how sexy you are"

"If that's how you feel," I said before I grabbed him and began to move my hand up and down his shaft.

His eyes rolled back in pleasure and I knew I was doing it right. Still feeling the courage, I put my lips around him and began to suck while still pumping.

I felt Tyler moan and his breathing got quicker. I stuck out my tongue and traced patterns onto his member. After I while I stopped sucking and began to pump him faster than before. He let me continue for a bit before he stopped me.