Chapter 20

The bonfire went well. Tyler had introduced me to a few more of his friends that he went to school with. They were all really nice, well except for one girl. Turns out Tyler didn't have any ex-girlfriends, just a stalker.

Turns out whenever there is a hot guy involved, there is always that one girl who wants him, even if he is attached.

My little problem was a girl named Alisha. She was small with bleached blonde hair that was fake as anything, brown eyes and wore the skimpiest clothes. She had neutral make up on and big red lips. 

She walked towards the bonfire that we were all occupying as if she owned the place. Her heels sank into the ground and she hitched her skirt even shorter so that it barely covered her thighs.

Patrice and Alexa had warned me about her and her obsession with Tyler even claiming that she was his mate, he just has not realized it yet. She glared at me before she threw herself at Tyler as if I was not even there.

"Oh Tyler I am so happy that you are back. When I heard that you were in a fight I was so worried". Then she saw me properly for the first time. 

"Hi, you must be Tyler's little so called mate" she said smiling evilly.

"No I am his mate and an Alpha's daughter so I wouldn't call myself little," I said coldly.

All of a sudden, images filled my head of her and Tyler doing nasty things in her bed. Clothes were thrown all over the floor and he was kissing her with a passion that I had never seen before. He had never been with me like that.

Pain suddenly filled my chest and a voice was speaking in my head. 

"Stupid little bitch thinks she can just waltz in and take what is mine".

"You're an Alpha's daughter?" she gulped. 

"Oh shit, she has more power than me".

"Yeah I am, also known as a white wolf".

"You're a white wolf?"

"Sure am," I smiled, trying not to let her get to me by what I had just seen. 

She looked like she had seen a ghost or a wolf in her case. She obviously did not realize just who I was. I had to put her in her place.

"Listen sweetie, you don't want to challenge me because you will lose, I promise you that and that would be a damn shame" I said sweetly. 

She looked at me with disbelief. 

"I didn't mean to challenge you, I'm sorry" she said in a sickly sweet voice that you knew she was faking it. I played along with her.

"Apology accepted, just don't let it happen again". 

She looked like she wanted to kill me. Patrice patted my shoulder and sent me a look that said she was glad I put her in her place. 

"See you later Tyler, if she gets boring you know where to find me", she said as she walked away swinging her hips.

I felt the anger boiling in me. Call me jealous, but I always protect what is mine. Once she had left I turned to the gang. 

"Well I'm glad I don't have to deal with her at school".

I had completed my schooling in between my training when I was still living with daddy dearest. Yes, I had daddy issues.

Both Tyler and I had decided that running a pack was more important than going to college and I didn't feel like dealing with humans . I had nothing against them but it was emotionally and physically draining trying to hide what I am.

Around the pack and with close proximity to the woods I could feel at ease and be myself. Tyler felt the same and since he was destined for great things as the next in line for Alpha, he wanted to prepare for everything he could before he stepped up.

He would work alongside his father while I helped his mum. It was exciting but scary too. Soon we both would be powerful it all depended on when Tyler wanted to step up. 

"Babe I'm sorry she treated you like that but Alisha means well. For the last few years, she has hung around me. She is like a little sister. I have no romantic interest in her at all".

I couldn't believe what he just said. 

"You did not just say that. Could you not see the way she looked at you? She had hunger in her eyes and I swear she sent me mental images of you in her bed. Please do not play the little sister card with me. I could hear her thoughts and you could have given me the heads up that you slept with her".

"Wait what did you just say? I have never slept with her and did you say you could hear her thoughts?"

"Yeah another ability or benefit I guess".

"How'd you do it?" asked Matt.

"Well when I saw her hitch her skirt up I got angry and then she had that stupid mental image of her and Tyler sleeping together which reminds me, did you sleep with her?"

"What!"

I sent the visual to Tyler and waited for his reaction. He ran to a bush and spilled his guts up. Well glad to know he is as disgusted as I am. I was very thankful I could do that through the bond.

"I understand that you're upset but I swear I've never touched her like that, like I said she's like a sister".

"Right well if you want her she's all yours but I'm not going to stand by and watch her think she can get what she wants. You did not even say anything to her. If I wanted to be a second option I would have stayed with dad and spend my days by Nate's body, I knew you were too good to be true and you would be acting the same if this was Sam," I said as I walked towards the pack house.

"Good night all" I said as I collected my things. 

"Wait, Kaylie please".

I did not stay and listen and I did not want to. I was not a second option. I was a priority.

If Tyler could not keep his friends in line then there was a serious issue. Friends do not think about friends like that. I never felt like that with Sam.

Sometimes I wished I was a normal teenager with no mind reading powers or enhanced abilities.

Being a werewolf sucked ass and having a mate who could feel your pain and still sides with her. I was close to done. I slammed the door and walked up to my room that I had to share with Tyler when I heard the call through the mind link I shared with Tyler.

Since moving here, my old link had been severed making me a part of Tyler's pack now. 

"Rouges!"

Shit, did this have to happen right fucking now.

Life could not get more complicated.