Chapter 19

We had been driving for over two hours now.

It was only Tyler and I in the car and so far, it had been eventful. I forgave him for what he said when we were packing the car. He laughed about it though, the stupid immature child that I was in love with.

"Are you feeling nervous yet?" he asked.

"Yeah, a little bit I guess. I don't think I can handle any jealous ex-girlfriends, just letting you know because I will have an uncontrollable urge to kill her, no questions asked".

"Fair enough, I'll try to not kill any overly horny males who take an interest in my mate".

"Well that's reasonable," I laughed.

I had not said goodbye to my parents; not that they deserved it. To be honest, they did not deserve it and I would not waste my breath on them. I had wasted enough time being in their territory. I did however; say my final goodbyes to Nate. I knew eventually I would pay tribute to him in my own special way.

After being lost in my head for a few more hours, we had finally arrived. I got out of the car and surveyed the scene around me. The alpha house was beautiful. It was made of white marble and had columns surrounding the outskirts of the house. It was two stories and the windows were frosted. The garden was full of life and exotic plants I had never seen before.

Many of Tyler's pack had come to see who arrived. They had a large pack but everyone seemed close, Tyler wrapped a protective arm around my shoulder and led me towards his future pack. A man and a woman stepped forward. The man shock Tyler's hand.

"Good to see you Ty and what a beautiful mate you have".

"Thank you Ben, yes she certainly caught my eye, your future Luna is very gifted" he said looking me in the eye sounding very mature for his age.

"How gifted is she?" he asked.

"She's a white wolf" he smiled cheekily at me.

"Well you are very gifted my dear" he said holding a hand out to me. I placed my hand into his waiting one and shook it.

"You will make a fine Luna," he said smiling.

It amazed me how anyone knew about this gene when not long ago I was clueless about the whole thing

*

In the next few hours, I had met most of Tyler's pack. They were all very friendly and welcoming.

Once Tyler's parents had arrived all our belongings were moved into the pack house. Apparently, to celebrate the Alpha's return and the future alpha finding his mate a party would be held tonight. Tyler explained that their parties were very fun and took place around a fire. Everyone would sit, eat, and tell stories.

I would meet all of Tyler's friends tonight that were around our age. I was somewhat excited but nervous at the same time. What if they did not like me or approve of me as Tyler's mate and their future Luna.

Was I ready for all of this?

Tyler felt my unease and kissed my forehead before pulling me in for a hug.

'You are very special Kaylie, they will love you so don't worry".

I believed him and felt myself relax with Tyler by my side I knew everything would work out.

*

Later that night around six, we began getting ready for the party tonight. I took a quick shower and washed my hair with my apple shampoo and conditioner. After I had scrubbed my body clean, I stepped out of my ensuite, wrapped a towel around my body, and walked out to our bedroom.