Chapter 12

After the incredible day I had yesterday, I thought today I would go easy on my training. However, Tyler didn't think so.

"We have a battle coming up and I need you to be in pristine condition, I can't let anything happen to you" he said kissing my forehead slowly.

"You worry too much" I replied, starting to warm up.

It felt good to stretch out my muscles

"I only worry about you" he smirked implying more than he was letting on.

"Someone has an over active imagination I think" I said sticking my tongue out.

I finally felt carefree. A huge weight had been lifted off my shoulders since last night. Maybe it was due to our bond that had formed, the fact I was now mated or that I had sex I mean that is a guarantee that you are going to feel good after right.

Tyler caught the idea of my thoughts and let out a low, sexual growl that I felt my body respond to. He definitely knew what made me go weak at the knees.

"Not now big boy, maybe later" I teased nibbling on his ear.

"You have no idea the effect you have on me you little minx" he said before tackling me on the ground. Before I could control myself, a giggle escaped my lips.

"You're so cute, you know that."

"Hilarious" came my response, slowly brushing the grass off me.

"Now if you don't mind I have some training to do considering I'm everyone's salvation." Tyler caught my joke before I walked off. I could feel his eyes burning into me as he stared at my bum.

"Oi pervert, go cool off" I yelled out to him.

"Don't tempt me" came his response.

I definitely could get used to this. I could feel my bond slowly strengthening bit by bit. The sooner this war is over with the hunters the better I thought.

I honestly could not wait to get out of this place and all the dickheads that seemed to inhabitant this place I had lived in all my life.

I hadn't spoken to any of my family besides Nate since they first announced the war. My cousin was banned from speaking to me so I just gave up. Pretty soon, I would be out of here anyway what was the point of getting attached. My new life with Tyler would make up for everything. I couldn't stand to be in the same house as my father so all my belongings had been moved to Tyler's now that we were mates and honestly, I knew my dad didn't care.

We had not received word from the wolf pack who was supposed to warn us of the hunter's presence. Both Tyler and I had started my packing considering we would be leaving within a week.

Luckily I would not become Luna and Tyler would become Alpha until Tyler's father stepped down. This would not be for another year at least. They wanted to wait until I was at least eighteen. Tyler would take on the role of Alpha and I would take the role as Luna. If I wanted to pursue a career at university, I had the opportunity or I could stay at home. There was also the issue of pups.

I would be going into heat soon and whether I chose to attend university or to stay home would determine when Tyler and I saw fit to have a pup. Once we arrived at Tyler's we would be living in the pack house, which was where Tyler's mother and father lived.

I found it a bit weird to be living with his parents with little to no privacy and knowing that they still had intercourse regularly, which really freaked me out. I wanted a place of our own where I could make memories with Tyler.

When Tyler stepped up as Alpha, his mum and dad would move out into a small cottage they had built for this purpose. I did not mind if they did stay with us or not I just wanted as much time with Tyler as I could and I did not want them to overhear anything either.