Chapter 11

I had been dreaming about this day for as long as I can remember.

As a little girl, all the movies and books described a perfect romantic setting compared to a messy and unprepared first time like most people. I wasn't delusional in expecting roses and candles all around the bed but I hoped for something magical at least, fireworks were welcome.

 No one really knew how to prepare for something like this. Even if you say you were going to do it, it doesn't really happen. You cannot plan it. It just happens. I had a feeling that today would be the day.

Something inside me was stirring. My wolf was restless and just wanted to see her other half. I could do with seeing Tyler as well.

That morning I was awoken by a text from Tyler asking me to meet him at his house after lunch. I decided the best way to avoid questions and talking to me dad, was to sneak out of my window. I had not been to my house in days. I don't think they even knew I was in my bedroom. I tried to only come when no one was home or where all doing pack business.

After dad was so easy to give me up in a war, I went out of my way to be as horrible and distant as possible. I had not spoken more than five words to my father since I found out I was mated to Tyler. He still didn't' deserve any oxygen that left my mouth.

My mum was always busy with her Luna duties and my brothers were busy with their own lives. Imogen was banned from seeing and talking to me. I would be on my own if it was not for Tyler and his family. He had saved me.

I was still training with him for the upcoming battle. We were just waiting to receive word from the other wolf pack that lived further up north to tell us of the hunters positions, then we would strike and I would be free of my pack, ready to start my new life with my mate and soon to be alpha.

 I glanced at my bedside table to see the clock and saw that it was almost lunchtime. I climbed down onto the window ledge and made the jump to the tree branch right next to the ledge. I proceeded to climb down and checked my surroundings.

Once I was sure that I was alone I made my way to Tyler's. He had given me a key to his place that hung around my neck so I could easily slip in or come here if I could not be at home. He gave me the key after standing outside his house for more than an hour due to him not being able to hear me. His excuse was that he was preoccupied playing his Xbox. The key was a 'precaution' in case it happened again.

When I got to his front door I saw that it was locked. I unlocked the door, let myself in and locked it once again. I walked up the stairs of the house he and his family were staying in. I knocked on his door before walking in. Sure enough he was sitting on his bed playing his Xbox. He saw me and got up, pulling me in for a hug before placing a kiss on my cheek and led me to his bed.

"How's my beautiful girlfriend today?" he asked, making me smile.

"She's good" I replied with a slight strain in my voice. He pulled me into another hug and wrapped his arm around my waist. I put my arms around his neck when I felt him kissing my neck and collarbone. I felt my knees turn to Jelly.

"Does that feel good?" he whispered into my ear.

"Yes" I replied breathlessly. He continued kissing my neck and collarbone before he started trailing kisses along my jaw until his lips found mine. He pushed me down so he was on top of me when he deepened the kiss. I could feel my heartbeat getting faster and my face began to redden. I kissed his neck and felt him harden.

"Do you have any idea what you do to me?"

"No" I replied. He flipped us over so I was on top.

"Are you sure you want this?" he asked me.

Here was the boy I had never seen more vulnerable. His eyes were full of concern and fear of pushing me too far, of hurting me like my family had. He cared about me in a way no one else had ever.

"I swear to you Tyler, I want this more than anything, I want you" I whispered in his ear and felt him harden once again.

I flipped us so he was on top where I proceeded by unbuttoning his shirt, both of us never once breaking the kiss. My hand explored his well-defined chest. He was beautiful and he was all mine. Even my wolf growled in appreciation. All I wanted was him, now and forever.

"I want you Tyler" I said huskily into his ear.

 He pulled me up so I was sitting on his lap but facing him. The next thing I knew my shirt was off, we were still kissing and he was staring at me in my bra. I felt a sudden hit of adrenaline and took off the button of his jeans sliding them down his leg where he proceeded to take off my tights leaving me there in my bra and panties.

"Enjoying the view?" I asked flirting with him.

"I am loving this view; I never understood how gorgeous my girlfriend was," he smiled looking down at me in adoration. I ignored the girlfriend bit and looked him in the eyes.

"You sure you're ready?" he asked again.

"I'm sure" I said with a smile.

The rest of our clothing came off in a daze and he slowly laid me down on the bed. I felt him enter me and then there was no pain.

We were moving as one, feeling the magic in our bloods entwine like a ribbon, and connecting us as soul mates. There was definitely fireworks. I felt our mind links start to connect and soon his thoughts filled my head.

Mine, she is mine and no one else's.... Feels so god, oh Kaylie... mine.

It was so much better than I had expected. I needed to ask him later about hearing his thoughts in my head.

Once we had finished he collapsed on top of me.

"That was incredible" he said.

"I know, hey is it normal for me to hear your thoughts," I said.

"So the mind linked worked?" he asked.

"Yes, could you feel the bond connecting?"

"Yeah I did but I couldn't read your mind during sex. I felt the connection but I could not hear your thoughts. It must be another benefit of the white wolf gene."

He brushed some hair out of my face before his hand was cupping my cheek and his lips were on mine, where they belonged.

"You're mine Kaylie, only mine."

"Yes yours."

"I love you" he said.

 I smiled.

"And I love you, forever."

"Forever" he said before we were lost in each other once again.

Good thing that werewolves had great stamina and never seemed to get tired. That night felt amazing. My body awoke as if it was on fire. Tyler made me feel alive and I felt like a completely different person.

 I woke next to Tyler, watching him play with my hair.

"How did you sleep?" he asked me with his signature smirk.

"I slept great after all the fun we had, so was that the sick ass sex life you were talking about?"

"Yes that was the sick ass sex life I was talking about" he said before he kissed me once again and I was lost to him.