Jeep Secrets

"So what made you come to Beacon Hills?" Stiles says as we finally reach the car.

"Um I wasn't very fond of my life back in england and I kind of wanted to do something for myself without my brothers being there to annoy me." This causes us both to laugh.

"You know I really like your accent, it's pre-it's pretty," he manages to say. I smile and put my hand on his arm. Which makes him feel more confident.

"Thankyou Stiles, my world has so much history meaning we speak a little differently but I'm really happy you like it," I say whilst pressing a button. I gasp as the window opens. I look at Stiles with wide eyes and he looks at me in confusion a small smile rising onto his face as he watches me press the button opening and closing the window. His first thoughts were if she was supernatural.

"Jas can I ask you something?" He says stopping the car in-front of my empty house. I turn to him too and nod my head giving him a reassuring smile. He looks into my eyes.

"How did you help that bird?" He says quietly looking down at his hands twisting his fingers around. I put my hand on his making him look up quickly.

"Stiles I don't know what you want me to say but that bird needed help and I thought that amongst all the chaos there should be life. Thankyou for giving me a ride in your carriage," I say smiling and pressing the button of the window one more time before leaving.

"See you tomorrow!" Stiles shouts through the window. I turn to the awkward boy and give him a wave. He smiles and starts to drive away once my door is open. As soon as he's gone I flick my finger making the door close. I flick my fingers at the log pile in the fireplace and they set alight. I just sigh and sit on the sofa and think about my new friends and a certain chocolate coloured hair boy.

—Stiles POV—
I'm at Dereks house waiting for Scott's tattoo to be done with before I pass out but my mind keeps running back to the gorgeous girl we met today. She seems odd but I can't figure out why. Maybe it was how she talked like a Shakespeare play. Or maybe how her eyes sparkled or maybe- God Stiles you've met her for one day but he felt like a magnet was drawing him to her. She was innocent and kind from the impression she gave but she also seemed confident but in some sense vulnerable.He was fascinated by the angel he had spent the day with.

"Scott what do you think of Jas?" Stiles says as the two boys leave Scott's house. Scott smiles as he hears his friends heartbeat race a little at the mention of the girl.

"She seems sweet and she's beautiful," Scott truthfully says as Stiles glares at him giving him a nudge. However Stiles knew that Scott meant it in a friendly way because Stiles also knew how in love Scott was with Allison.
"Why?"

"I don't know I feel there is something she's hiding like I don't know if I have ever met someone so happy or kind. But like she also talks really wired like an old play where the words are like extremely confusing but elegant. She also healed a bird!" Stiles says whilst Scott tried to figure out the information he was given. Stiles sighs knowing he going to have to do some supernatural research on not just the killings but also the new girl.

"Maybe things are just different in Britain and you might have seen things after the traumatic experience." Scott explains.

"I don't know something seems off. Like I get this vibe off her." He whispers.

"Maybe you like her," Scott whispers back smiling but only gets a sarcastic laugh off his friend but a blush still raised on his cheeks.

—Jas's POV—
Here I am sat in Asgard with my two brothers watching them drink. We had been talking about father and how everything was whilst I was gone. I know the two brothers hated each other at times but underneath all of that I could see how they cared for each other. They also had me which forced them to see each other. Ever since we were little the three of us would be thick as thieves pranking each other with our powers.

"Another!" Thor shouts with a mighty laugh making me and Loki roll our eyes in embarrassment. He smashes his glass to the floor and watches the glass scatter across the floor.

"Must you do that every time brother? Like it's a bit dramatic and it causes a mess," I say as I help a servant by lifting the glass with my powers and dropping it in the bin. I also fill up my water watching the multicoloured magic from my hands wrap around the glass. I lift the now full glass to my lips and take a sip.

"I like to be spontaneous, it adds to my handsomeness," Thor simply says causing me to laugh.

"So how are the weak little mortals sister?" Loki says turning to me.

"Amusing actually, however I have made a couple of friends. I just feel like they are a bit confused and might figure out my Asguardian heritage," I say to them. I didn't know how they would react if I am brutally honest. I mean I am proud of my family and of my kingdom but I don't really want my livelihood to interfere with these innocent lives.

"I understand sister but I bet your strength could help their gullible little minds," Loki says wrapping an arm around my shoulder pulling me into a hug. I smile up at him.

"Sister I think they would love you either way and it also means you can openly use your powers around them," Thor says from the chair in front of us. I give him a smile and walk over to him giving him a tight hug. He lifts me into the air which makes me squeal.

"Thank you brothers you really do know how to make a girl feel happy. I really miss you guys," I say to them both as we walk over the bridge. We could fly but this way it gives us longer to get there.
"Please promise you will tell me what's going on here and if you or the people need anything I will be here."

"Only if you promise to be safe and have fun. Find yourself a strong man sis," Thor say nudging my arm and lifting his eyebrows.

"Or don't," Loki says sternly his protective side coming out. I laugh and give them both one last hug and kissing their cheeks.

"Love you guys!" I shout.

"Love you too!" They shout whilst I get teleported back to my house.