Claws

I'm in the car with Liam playing some Tyler the Creator and singing along as he just sits nervously, I turn my head to him and place a hand on his

I'm in the car with Liam playing some Tyler the Creator and singing along as he just sits nervously, I turn my head to him and place a hand on his. I could sense the fear and confusion oozing from him and even though this is a trick, I still feel bad and can be kind.

"You okay?" I ask him and he nods before lifting his hands to his ears like he did before. He stares at the radio which was at the lowest possible so I turn it up and his face scrunches and then becomes relaxed. He looks at his phone and then to me.

"Who's going to the party?" He asks me.

"Um everyone I think." I say to him and he nods giving my hand a squeeze. In my heart I feel guilty but push it away knowing that Liam needed all the help he could get. He turns his head to look outside and starts panting heavily making my heartbeat raise. If he changes in my car I'm going to send him across Beacon Hills. Before I can ask if he's okay I realise we're at the dark house which seemed completely secluded.

"I thought you said everyone was coming." He questions whilst making his way to me. I shrug my shoulders and give an award winning smile, whilst turning so I'm nearly chest to chest with him.

"I kind of wanted some time just us two before everyone arrives." I whisper and grab his hand dragging him into the house and when he gets there he sees the pack and turns to me but I have already locked the door. I mouth and 'I'm sorry' but he just ignores it.

"What the hells this?" Liam states crossing his arm and anger auras his body.

"Think of it as an intervention. You need help." Stiles says cockily with a sparkle of humour in his eyes. Scott sighs and begins to explain our story as a pack. I've made my way to stand next to Stiles and between him and Malia knowing that I may be jealous but I honestly don't care. We watch as he points each one of us out and before he can get to me, Liam turns to me and raises his eyebrows.

"So what are you two?" He points to Stiles and I. I make my eyes glow golden and my hair flies around as I smile. His eyebrows raise in shock and opens his mouth but nothing comes out. I make it go away and smile.

"Shes a goddess and we both got possessed by evil spirits who wanted to be together. They literally were so in love that they would kill anyone so. You wouldn't understand if you haven't been in love." Stiles states looking down at me but I refuse to meet his eyes.

"So what are you now?" Liam shrugs his shoulders at us. Stiles takes a second to think but I answer for him.

"Better I guess." This earns a laugh off Stiles which I giggle along with him. I pick up the chains and walk out of the room and down to the boathouse making sure that everything is set up. I haven't been to one of Malias moon nights before and honestly I wish I wasn't here tonight either. However my mother always taught me to help others even if they were someone who took something I loved away. I begin to hear a bunch of music,screaming and footsteps. What the hell?