Painful Memories

When I wake up I see a certain argent. My mind feels like a million needles are sticking into my brain. I sit up and look around my eyes watering. I see the cuts and bruises on my body and use my hands to create water and wash away my cuts. This makes me hiss.

"Jas are you ok sweetheart. I need you to try and not panic cause that can enhance the pain." Melissa says to me and offers me a smile. I smile back and check the room looking for a certain dad.

"I'm here Jas don't worry." He says looking at me with a sad face.

"So am I" The argent says from the corner making me jump. Oh god. Oh god. Oh god.

"She has three now. Oh Odin they're gonna be panicking and I can't hurt her or she'll kill you. Oh Odin!"

Then the doors open and a bright light comes into the room and spreads all over the room making me squint. She walks towards me and bends down so we're eye to eye. I try to turn my head but she pulls it back. She pushes a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Oh I see our princess has finally woken up. I have some brilliant news for you my sweet." She says before slapping my face. Melissa shouts out.

"It's ok Melissa, I'm ok." I say to her nodding my head. I look back at Jennifer who's smiling at me.

"You know I always thought you and Stilinski would be really cute together. Who would have thought that he would kiss another girl." She says laughing when she sees my eyes glow and my hands set into flames.

"W-what? Stiles wouldn't." I say to her. She grins at me and looks at my hands. When I see her look at them I instantly try to calm down and stop them from glowing.

"Ah but he did. Miss Lydia Martin, the one he has been in love with for years." She states before standing up.
"You may be a goddess but your not the goddess of love."She chuckles before leaving the room.

Tears start to well in my eyes as I try to move my hands as much as I can. I try to create a flame to undo them but they won't melt. Just like she said. Did he really kiss Lydia? I mean I knew he had a crush on her last year but I thought it had gone. Obviously not.

"Jas I have known Stiles since he was a little boy and he would never do that to you. She's just trying to get you angry." Melissa says.

"Well she definitely said something right. I am the goddess of nature and I am able to kill her. However I won't until I have a plan and I won't kill her with such a high cost." I start to make my eyes glow and my hands start to create a magical mist. Rumbling can be heard from outside as I let out a cry thunder falls. As I stop I just sit there and sigh. I start to make designs with the water that emerged from my hands.

"You know my brothers would laugh at me right now, questioning why I would just risk my life for mortals I have only known for about a month." I say as my eyes start to get heavier and the pain started to set in.

"What are they like? Your family? Asgard?" The argent asks.

"Well my family and I are the protectors of 9 realms so we always had many people to watch over. Asgard is beautiful but not for its golden palace but for its people. They are kind and genero-" I start to lose my strength.

"What about your parents? I wanna hear about them," Melissa says trying to keep me awake. My eyes start to water at the thought of my parents.

"My mother Frigga was the kindest soul you would ever meet. She taught me how to dance and how to act like a proper lady. When I was younger she told me that a princesses smile could save any realm and her kindness could stop any war. I have always lived by that. My mother died sacrificing herself, I was around 9 when she died. She held my hand until she joined Valhalla and I mourned with her body for about an hour after. My father Odin died not that long after and he told me that he would watch over me with my mother. He was actually killed in a way by my brother. He was sent here to earth and slowly lost his power due to his age. I watched him through the years slowly go and he would tell these amazing stories. We also had to kill my sister, Hela but I didn't know her well. At least I will see them soon just like they said at the mot-"

"What happened at the motel?" Sheriff asks me as he watches me start to go limp. They all pitied the girl after hearing her tragic story. Of not only her parents and sister but imagining the loss of friends in the war. The loss of growing up with a mother and father.

"When I was taking Scott's pain away it kind of poisoned me because he inhaled wolfsbane. It made me hallucinate. I saw my parents and I was so blinded by my happiness that I didn't realise the truth that people can't return from the dead. When I saw them it was like a spell had casted over me, but I wanted to feel there touch and love again that I didn't care. My mother had given me her necklace and when I wrapped it around my neck I was unaware of the fact that it was rope and they intended to kill me. I was so oblivious because I wanted to believe that I would have the mother to talk to and the father that I never had. But your children, my best friends saved me. They saved me." I say with tears in my eyes.

"Well when we get out her Jas, you will always have us. We may not be your parents but I will always be there to listen." Melissa says as she see the fragile girl, who's no longer as radiant and light hearted as she was a few weeks ago when she had met her.

"Thankyou that means more then any star in the galexy." I smile at them all and start to level my breathing trying to heal myself and get some of my strength back but even as a goddess you will always feel weak after a 2 hour long beating. I close my eyes again and try to feel calm and feel the healing take place. My mind runs back to thought of Stiles and Lydia kissing and a tear slips down my cheek. I have never loved anyone in my life but that first guy apparently kissed another girl when I'm missing. I wish my mother was here to tell me what to do. Give me boy talk. I guess this is why Loki keeps to himself because I care about these people is the reason why I'm weak. I have killed many creatures. Dark elves. Satanic creatures and many other monster. Jennifer's easy but not when you have someone else's life on the line.

I try to keep the thunder rumbling as much as I possibly can. As a way to symbol I'm still alive to my pack. To tell my love that we're all safe. That I'm protecting them. I smile as I stop healing and start to fall asleep.