Is there still hope?

The three of us get to our room and I quickly jump onto one of the two beds. I stare at the ceiling and lift my hands watching the flames dance out of them whilst the other two talked. What's going on with me? Is something going on in Asgard? Or am I really just tired from helping Scott? I mean I have never tried on a human before so it might be that. I huff and look at the two girls who were just smiling at me.

"What?" I ask at them both and the quickly jump on the same bed as me.

"So. Stiles?" Allison says squeezing and poking at my cheek. I blush and look down at my hands.

"I dunno if he actually likes me." I say looking back at them and I watch as Lydia rolls her eyes.

"He totally like you! I mean look at you your perfect and he hasn't stopped talking and staring at you! Like your the only girl in the world." Lydia says squeezing my arm. I giggle and blush harder. We carry on talking about boys for about half an hour, just because. I love these girls. They really know how to raise my spirits and make me forget about the whole killings and werewolf stuff.

"Hey guys I'm gonna go get a snack for us all. Anything in particular? " I say standing up and walking towards the door. Lydia put her hand up shouting a few oos.

"Get me chocolate because I wanna watch the Notebook and your deffo gonna cry." She says before lying down. I just giggle and close the door. I walk down the stairs in the dim light and shiver. As I walk towards the vending machine I see two figures. I step beside Stiles and he smiles down at me when he sees who it is. I just watch as the snack gets stuck in the vending machine.

"Hey you know what I have a brilliant method for this." He says giving me a wink and putting his hands on the vending machine. Before he can even push the sound of shattering glass fills my ears. I look up at Boyd in confusion but he just takes his candy and leaves. Me and Stiles looks at each other and I just shrug and start to get as many snacks as I can.

"Free food for us!" I giggle as he lets a goofy grin fill his face and starts to pile as many snacks into his arms. We both start to walk away quickly before we stop at the stairs. He grabs my hand and makes me face him.

"Hey." He grins looking down at me. I push a strand of my curly blonde hair and grin back at him.

"Hey," I whisper.

"We never talked about what happened last night. You know the ki-kiss? If you wanna forget it I underst-"

"I loved it Sti," I quickly say to him before he can finish his sentence. He raises his eyebrows in shock and a happy expression fills his face.

"Really? Cause I did too." He putting his hand in his pockets awkwardly but his eyes never leaving mine. I just nod and bit my lip in a smile. He raises his hand on my cheek and starts to lean in. I start to lean in too and put my hands on his chest but before I close my eyes and before our lips meet I see something. I step back from Stiles as my eyes stay on my mother and father who stand at the top of the stairs.

"I'm sorry Stiles I just have t-" I say not even looking at him and slowly stepping up the stairs with tears in my eyes. I watch as they walk around the corner and run after them dropping my snacks.

"Mum! Dad! Wait!" I say running after them to the top of the stairs. There they are and I watch as my mother opens her arms to me. I smile at her with my eyes watering as I fall into her embrace which I had missed more then anything in the world. I started to cry harder then ever.

"My daughter, you look amazing and so happy." My mother says pulling me from her embrace. I look at them and then to my father who stands there happily smiling.