Derek? Love?

Cora is staring out into the rain whilst Stiles had his arm wrapped around me

Cora is staring out into the rain whilst Stiles had his arm wrapped around me. We listened to Cora carefully as the rain fell.

"So is two days standard then or do we think Dereks on some romantic get away?" Stiles ask whilst I leave his arms to take a seat at the table. My hands patterns out of the flames coming from my hands.

"Why do you care?" Cora asks.

"Lets see because over the last few weeks my best friend tried to kill himself. His boss nearly got ritually sacrificed. A girl I have known since I was three was ritually sacrificed. Boyd was killed by alphas. The girl I like hasn't slept in days because she was tricked into seeing her dead parents. Should I go on? Cause I can for like an hour."

I shake a little when he mentions my parent but he is right. I haven't slept in the past few days because I either have nightmares or I have a bad feeling in my stomach. When I was at school Stiles saw how I was tired and not like my usual happy self and begged me to tell him what happened. Now for the past three nights he would stay at my house until I fell asleep and was forced to go home after by his dad. I understood his dads rule completely due to the sacrifices and him wanting to know his sons ok at all times.

"I don't know, there's something different about him now." Cora says leaning forward on the table causing me to snap out of it.

"What was he like before?" Stiles asks but before Cora could answer we hear footsteps coming down the stairs.

"A lot like Scott actually. A lot like most teenagers actually. Really romantic, incredibly narcissistic and only to touroable to other teenagers."

"So what happened? What changed him?" Stiles asks walking behind me.

"Well what happens to most young men" The man states.

"A girl." I finish and look up at him. He looks down at me with a puzzled expression.

"Who are you?" He asks.

"Jasmine Odinson-" I say before Stiles leans in cutting me off.

"Shes a godess." He says proudly looking at Peter and then down at me. Peter grins at me which I return politely.

"So your a comic book character?" He says down to me with a bit of mischief in his eyes. Hmm Loki would like him.

"So your a creature from twilight," I says back smiling and getting a laugh off Stiles. Peter points at me.

"I like her. Before you know what changed Derek, then you need to know what changed the colour of his eyes." Peter says staring down at us.

—time skip—
Stiles sits beside me as we listen to Dereks story. I feel like a school girl listening to Romeo and Juliet for the first time. I feel bad for Derek whilst hearing his story, from the few times I met him he seemed a bit timid but I knew he was a kind soul. Even the kindest souls can lose themselves when they lose the ones they love. Stiles wraps his hand in mine which makes a small smile spread on my face. I lean my head on his shoulder.

Yes on Asgard we have millions of tales about my father and mother. Of how Asgard came to be. There were millions of tragedy's and loses. We have been in many wars and we lost many of our loves. Some more then others. When Peter explains about Paige changed and how Derek ran to save her. How he was helpless to the change and how he couldn't take any of it back. Peter seemed quite upset for Derek.

"So did she turn." Cora asks.

"It should have worked. The bite always works." He says making my head drop knowing what he was hinting at.

"When you offered to turn me you said if you don't die." Stiles says beside me which makes me quickly look at him. He was offered the bite?

"If-" Peter says before carrying on the story and how she struggled against the bite. How she was killed by it. Right in front of Derek. I closed my eyes as tears welled up in them. I couldn't imagine how much pain Derek was in. To lose the person you love most. Your other half. I look over at Stiles and squeeze his hand. He looks back at me with a sad expression.

"I remember having to drag the body from his arms. Another name in the list of Beacon Hills animal deaths." Peter says looking at his hands.

"What happened to Derek?" Cora asks him.

"Taking an innocent life takes something from you aswell. A peice of your soul, dark and dimming the once brilliant soul of yellow to cold and still. Like mine." He says showing us his blue eyes. I look at Stiles and then back at Peter. Peter leaves the room as Stiles,Cora and I sit in silence.

"What," Cora asks Stiles. "What's this look on your face." She says pointing towards Stiles.

"What look?" He says.

"The look that makes me want to punch you." She says making me giggle a bit.

"You really are Dereks sister aren't you?" He says back to her before lowering his head back to our intwined hands.

"I just I don't know if I believe it. Like in school were reading this book where it's from the narrators point of view but it's a bit iffy because he wasn't always there. I feel like Peters leaving parts out in the story." Stiles says looking back at her.

"So your going to ask Derek about the girl he loved who he had to kill?" Cora says staring at him.

"If I have to, yeah." he whispers. We both stand up before we start to leave. I hold Stiles's hand as we walk outside and into the cold air. He drives us home and we get into my bed. We turn on a film and I cuddle into his chest.

"Hey Jas?" He whispers down to me. I hum and look up from his chest.

"Promise me you will never leave me," he says looking down at me with puppy dog eyes. I brush my fingers on his cheek and lean up pecking his lips. He pulls away and holds his hand onto mine.
"Promise me. I don't think I could ever lose you like Derek lost Paige." He whispers.

"I promise you. No matter what happens I will always be here to listen to your sarcastic comments and to help you solve crimes. I will always be here to help you feel better. I promise." I say looking into his eyes. He kisses me with passion as I lift myself up and straddle him. He runs his hands through my hair and down to my hips.

"Will you be my girlfriend Jasmine Odinson?" He whispers as our foreheads connect. I nod my head.

"I would love to Stiles Stilinski," I say kissing him again before we cuddle together and fall asleep. All I could think about was Stiles and our promise knowing that if the boy I loved was in danger then I would easily break the promise if it kept him safe.