Exercise to death

I walk into school questioning Stiles who walking beside me

I walk into school questioning Stiles who walking beside me. He had given me all the information he found out at the hospital on our way to school. Human Sacrifices. I haven't heard of that in a while.

"So all of them were virgins?" I ask trying to clarify my theory.

"Yes three of them, the guy at the pool, the girl in the woods and He-Heather." He stutters out and I immediately regret asking. I grab his hand and we stop by my locker.

"Hey, I know your upset and I know how you feel. But I'm always here for you and I promise we will find out who this is." I say whilst putting my books in my locker and getting out my clothes for cross country. I suddenly realised something as I closed my locker.
"Wait Sti weren't the strange animal attacks in three's?"

"They were but we can't make a pattern yet until there is another murder." I just nod my head as we walk down the corridor.

"So how old are you?" Stiles asks dragging out the 'are'. I laugh a little and look up towards him.

"I'm about 1700 years old." I say as we meet Scott. Stiles just looks at me and gives me a small nudge.

"I guess that's why you talk and act like an old lady," he chuckles along with Scott.

"Hey, don't test me. I could send you to the ends of the universe right now if I wanted to Stilinski!" I say slapping his chest lightly. He rolls his eyes and lets out a sarcastic ha ha.

"Yeah, yeah you would miss me too much." He jokes and I blush looking at my shoes whilst shaking my head.

When we make it to the locker room I wave goodbye to the boys so I can get changed in the girls bathroom. I strip from my clothes along with some other girls in my class and get into my tight leggings and crop top. I walk out of the changing rooms and walk into the boys covering my eyes as I search for Scott and Stiles. I just follow the sound of sarcasm and follow that.

"Hey Danny," I say as I walk up to him. He wraps me in a tight hug which I lean into. However our hug was disturbed when I heard a loud and familiar sarcastic voice.

"You know who else is a virgin? Me! That means that my lack of sexual experience is now a threat to my life. I need to have sex. Like right now. Someone needs to have sex with me today. Like someone needs to sex with me, right now!" I hear him shout and shut his locker. I raise my eyebrow and bite my lip laughing a little.

"Alright I'll do it!" Danny says with a smile on his face and his arm wrapped around my shoulder. Stiles lets out a loud scream and turns around seeing that the both of us heard his rant. When he sees me he blushes quickly.

"What?" Stiles squeaks.

"Come round to my place at nine, plan to stay the night. I like to cuddle." Danny says as I see Stiles's face scrunch up in thought. He turns to Scott in shock and looks back with a cute face.