We're Just A Bit Chilly

Stiles, Scott and I walk into the police station, however two of the three had a branded look of death on their faces

Stiles, Scott and I walk into the police station, however two of the three had a branded look of death on their faces. Stiles's hand wraps in mine as my body shakes unwillingly, I look at him as he steadies my hands. My heart is beating quickly and my mind is on full alert knowing I could be snatched at any second. Even though I'm back to my innocent and moral self I still have the taste of impurity on my tongue.

"If only I could find my keys." The Sheriff whispers to himself while his hands search the pockets of his jacket. Stiles to himself and squeezes my hand before letting it go.

"It's in your coffee cup. You always drop them in there," he replies whilst pointing his finger at the mug on the table. His dad jumps in shock at the voice and turns to us, his face scrunches as he studies ours. Scott nods his head beside me and grabs his hand in mine. The father and son jump into each other's embrace and clutch on to each other. I lean my head on Scott's arm watching the warming scene however my eyes deceive me as my eyes water up. How could I let this happen?

"Is it over?" Sherif asks us while pulling away from his son, he walks over to me and wraps me in a tight hug. I giggle a little and wrap my arms around the older man, watching as Stiles's face grows in happiness at the love his father has for the girl.

"Not yet." Scott states and grabs the keys from the coffee cup. We turn to him and sigh knowing that this was only the beginning of this agonising game. Stiles drags my hand and pulls me so I am sat next to him on the table. I roll my shoulders letting out some stress and lean my head on his. He plants a kiss on my head before his father speaks again.

"We got an APB out on Lydia's car. Every unit on the road is looking for her." He says while looking at the three of us, he takes a longer glance of worry at the girl who is shaking like a leaf.

"Is there anything else that we could do?" Scott questions only to receive a shake of the head from the man.

"At this hour no."

"He took her for a reason, Dad. If we figure out the why then we can figure out the where." Stiles argues for beside me as his hands move while explaining his theory.

"Okay what would a nogitsune need with a Banshee?" His dad asks with a questioning look on his face. I lift my head from Stiles's shoulder and shrug.

"Well Lyds is pretty good at finding dead bodies. Maybe he needs to find some dead bodies?" I note to them quietly.

"Scott you know more about this then any of us, including her." Sherif Stilinski comments pointing a finger at me which I nod my head at. My eyes feel so heavy right now. The shaking carry's on painfully.

"Me?" Scott says in a dumbfounded tone.

"You said you got this whole story from Noshiko?"

"Yeah it happened in WW2 it was like 70 years ago." Scott mentions shrugging his shoulders.