You could never hurt me

I feel a hand interlocked in mine with a warm and tight grip

I feel a hand interlocked in mine with a warm and tight grip. I moan as my eyes flutter open to see who's fingers were laced in my own. My sapphire eyes squint at the bright light flashing down on me and try to save them with my hand, however when I try to lift my hands I am trapped. I start to panic and fight at the cuffs.

"Hey baby, shhh," Stiles whispers to me while leaning over my body. I breath through my nose and close my eyes so mine won't meet his. He probably hates you, I mean who wouldn't.

"Please Stiles get away from me. P-please just leave me alone. I don't want to hurt you." I whisper to him and try to tug at the cuffs again. I need to get as far away from anyone as possible. My body shakes as I start to whine and tears run down my face, passing the barriers my eyelashes created.

"B-baby I'm not going anywhere, we both did this to them." He implies with a broken voice and squeezing my hand. I open my eyes and meet his making me sob again. I look towards the door and see everyone there.

"I remember everything I did. I remember liking it, the feeling of hurting others. Stiles you were possessed by an evil spirit but for me it was like an infection baby. I remember all the things they did, how in love they were. I f-felt it a-"

I start but just feel the anxiety running through my veins, the world around me starts to go blurry and the bed and objects shake viciously. He's going to come back for me, because I'm the dove. I need to get out of here. I need to get rid of the dove, to kill the dove. Scott runs over and pushes the hair out of my face and Allie grabs my hand. Stiles leans down to my lying body and puts his forehead head to mine.

"Breath, baby breath. I'm here, we're all here baby and we need you." He whispers over and over again. The kissing of our lips causes my chest to slow down and lean into his lips harder.

My eyes close as his hands wrap around my cheeks. Memories of us jumping around in his room, the cuddling and late night arguments about movies and comics. His hand gripping my hips when we were in the asylum, his jokes. His hugs. His cheeky smirk. His kisses. His love. Him. I pull away and see his white sheet coloured skin. The bags under his eyes. That's not my love. That's not the lively boy I met. This was a ghost and a sign of what will happen if I don't fix all of this.

"Stiles you have to kill me." I whisper while leaning back from his lips. He furrows his eyebrows and shakes his head before standing straight and pacing back and forth. He points at me and I see the tears in his eyes start to drop onto his cheeks.

"N-no that's not an option, you think I can let you go like that? I can't fucking lose you Jas! I can't fucking- I would go crazy if you died!" He says before slamming his fist on the wall, his head falling on it during the process. I turn to Scott and Allie who have water infused eyes and I give them a squeeze on the hand and a small smile.

"I just can't be the reason anyone gets hurt anymore, because my purpose is to protect not just everyone but my family. Scott you know what she said. The Dove and Void are going to stop at nothing until they have each other and the only way of having that is by killing you all." I whisper with glassy eyes. They shake their heads no and I feel Stiles sit on the bed, the room in an empty silence.