Fake Tears

Void and I sit on the sofa and I watch as Melissa starts to rub the boys cut, bandaging it up after it's clean

Void and I sit on the sofa and I watch as Melissa starts to rub the boys cut, bandaging it up after it's clean. I feel the boy next to me start to shake and his eyes water, my eyebrows furrow a little as he looks at me in shock and the tears are visible. Is he Stiles again? I feel him kiss the dove behind my ear, which has me laughing in my mind, we pull away and now tears are filling in my eyes. I look at Melissa and try to talk but it's muffled however she still turns and sees our faces.

"Stiles,Jas?" She questions us and Void nods his head as the tears run down my face. She leans forward and pulls the tape off, once she did my head drops so she can't see my face. My once sobbing like shoulders start to become more laughing like. The laughs leave my lips and float in the air like birds leaving there nest. I look back up at her with my devil like grin while Void shakes his head.

"Really Melissa? I shed one tear and that's all it takes? Come on, you can't crumble that easily. How are you going to hold up when Scott knows the truth?"

Void says darkly messing with the woman's mind. Taunting her with her secret. I watch with the smile still hosting my face, oh how we love to trick people. Make her the bad guy. Make her scared. Cause chaos. I decide to stay quite and watch the scene unravel before me. She lifts her head.

"What?" She asks quietly.

"When he finds out why he really left. You know he over heard it right? You had no idea. You called Stilinski right after it happened. You didn't tell Scott but you told the Sherriff. Hmm. But Stiles heard it like he hears everything. But you wanna know why he never told Scott? Because he knew that Scott would never forgive you. He knew how much he would hate you." He carry's on while his eyes stare deeply into her making her shift in her chair uncomfortably.

"This isn't you, Stiles. Or you Jas, your not these monsters." She whispers looking between us. I try to move but know I'm still paralysed, so I just lift my eyebrows and giggle.

"It is now," I say to her watching as she gets angry and leans forward to put the tape on Stiles's lips. I turn to her and before she leans forward, I move back.

"Word of advice Melissa, if you guys do ever get out alive which I doubt it. Make sure you tell him, because your the evil one for keeping this from him. Don't be hypocritical to a sinner if your one too honey," I whisper lowly to her my eyes filled with lunacy. The tape is once again placed on my lips and I watch as she stand and walk into the other room. I lean my head onto his shoulder as he draws his backwards 5 symbol on my hand.

—time skip—
The sound of a doorbell makes me lift my head from Voids shoulder and stare forward waiting for anyone to come in the room. The tall man enters and watches us in confusion. Peter walks around us as if observing us, he leans down so his face is close to mine looking in my eyes but an enclosed growl from beside me makes him stand straight.

"Doesn't look like they could survive a slap across the face, much less the bite of a werewolf." He states bending to Voids height who has an amused look plastered on his face my mind starts dancing around as I giggle. Peter turns to me and shakes his head.