The Septor

We make our way through the middle of New York, however the beautiful demeanour that FRIENDS had made it look was actually a bunch of rubble

We make our way through the middle of New York, however the beautiful demeanour that FRIENDS had made it look was actually a bunch of rubble. After watching The Hulk jump off whilst grabbing on many buildings our team make our way to the Stark building, making me squeal a little. However my excitement subsides as I think of our plan and how a very emotional Thor is up in Asgard with our mother.

We make our way into the building and immediately go to the bathrooms to get ready and proceed with the plan quickly. All Tony had to do was fly up in his suit with Scott but as Scott shrunk himself, Tony gave me a big thumbs up and Cap a salute. We laugh at his symbol before getting ready.

I walk into the stall and put on my tight little pink 90s top and skirt. Awe I love fashion. Once I'm done I come out and look in the mirror quickly fluffing my hair reapplying my lip gloss. My eyes meet Steve's in the mirror and he gives my a gentleman smile while opening his opened arm which I wrap onto.

"Okay you guys start heading up because we're just about done here." Tony says through our earpiece. I nod my head as Steve replies and I make my way to the elevator.

"Were on our way."

"Ugh I have to tell you mr Rogers that suit did nothing for your ass." Tony blurts out through our earpieces and I giggle when I see Caps eyebrows knit together. He turns his head to me seeing the smirk on my face.

"No one asked you to look Tony." Steve replies with a low tone even though I can see the smile pulling at his lips.

"Well I think you look great Cap, as far as I'm concerned that's America's ass."

"Plus who can resist looking at America's ass? Many girls would die to get a glimpse." I exaggerate with an exaggerated sense of sarcasm in my tone. The man nudges my shoulder jokingly and we stand waiting for our que to go.

"Okay guys they're on their way down."

"Meet you in the lobby." I state before putting a seductive smirk on my lips whilst the elevator doors open and we are met with Hydras poisoning eyes. Their faces fill with shock as Steve walks in with me trailing behind him standing next to a tall figure with dark hair. He stares down at me as if he wanted to eat me up which made me sick on the inside but flutter my lashes as he gives me a wink.

"Captain I thought you were co-ordinating search and rescue?" The man with glasses questions giving us both suspicious glances and when he meets my eyes I reply with a small nod.

"Change of plan." Captain informs them with an emotionless expression. The tall man next to me stares knives into the side of Steve's face which makes me question if they know each other.

"Hey Cap." His sting voice whispers. Bingo! I watch as the man in-front of us runs his hand down to his cub which makes a small clicking noise echo through the walls of the elevator. Steve's eyes meet mine and we both get the message.