Chaos Walking

I get out the jeep,trying to hold on my laugh and my excitement

I get out the jeep,trying to hold on my laugh and my excitement. It's raining and we start to head into the animal clinic, nothing could ruin this next few hours. All the chaos Scott took, all the pain. It's all going to my baby and we're gonna be happy. When Void feeds on chaos, he's strong and behind a badass man is a queen. Kira carries Scott into the animal clinic as he slowly bleeds and grunts in pain which causes the endorphins to lights up and spread through my body. My crazy eyes make it over to dark eyed boy who walks towards me and puts his hand on my cheek before leaning down. I put my finger on his lips.

"Ah Ah Ah Honey, we have no time to mess about. I wanna go play with my toys," I giggle with a wide smile. His eyes deepen while he leans back which makes my smile spread further across my cheeks and I drag my finger from his lips, dragging his bottom one down.

"If you weren't so crazy, I would call you insane my love." He whispers darkly before letting out a chuckle and grabbing my hand before we run into the building. I put on my innocent mask and fake a few tears when in reality I'm thinking of all the power this will give us. I'm never loosing my puddin again, no one can take him away this time. We're here to stay. Forever.

"Scott is there a herb or something that takes away the pain?" I ask him while looking on the shelves. I hear a large grunt and turn around to see him looking at me with pleading eyes. Oh yeah this girl can do magicy stuff. Void really picked well this time, I mean this girls Bad Ass!

I run over to him and sit on the medical table behind him while wrapping my arm to his front and taking a little pain away. Kira steps in fount of Scott and carefully grabs the sword thats impaled into his chest while I watch curiously over Scott's shoulder. She finally grabs it but before she can release Scott from his pain, a hand grabs her wrist and rips it off the knife. I stop my hands from glowing and lean my head on Scott's shoulder with a big smile as he gasps. Void steps forward with an emotionless face, whilst staring at Scott who's now trapped in my grasp. He looks towards me while dancing his finger tips on the sword as if edging me towards the temptation. Teasing me from the fun.

"You okay?" Void asks looking Scott up and down. I turn my head on Scott's shoulder as he starts to panic. His eyes go from mine to Stiles's begging.

"Stop please," he whispers. I trace my finger up and down his cheek whilst letting out a small laugh, my lips to his ear. I turn my eyes towards the sword waiting for the game to begin. Void stares at me with jealousy all over his face, however he knows that his Dove is craving the electrified feeling the torture will bring her.

"It's okay," Void says before grabbing the knife and pushing it deeper into Scott. His eyes trained on his, drinking in the darkness that Scott was spilling out. His painful moans filled the room and it was like hearing music for the first time. I just stare at Voids every move, it was in captivating to see him like this as he twists the knife deeper into Scott.

"Does it hurt? Hey look at me." Void leads on with his hand on Scott's shoulder, however his voice was still warm and innocent. It was as if he was creating more pain mentally by having Scott's two best friends do this to him. He was making it more realistic that there was a chance his friend were truly gone.