Crazy Baby

Stiles and I lay in each other's arms with bright smiles and sweat dripping from his forehead

Stiles and I lay in each other's arms with bright smiles and sweat dripping from his forehead. He gives my neck a small kiss and then my cheek as my hands focus on his hair.

"T-that was definitely worth the wait," he giggles into my ear. I turn in his embrace so I can face him, a smile playing on my lips.

"Tell me about it I'm a 1700 year old virgin,"I whisper while laughing. He leans forward pecking my lips and just stares at me while we lean back. His face looked full of peace and happiness as he runs his hand up and down my arm.

"What?" I whisper while mesmerised by his chestnut coloured eyes.

"Your so beautiful."

I blush and get all shy feeling his eyes on my face. He laughs and moves my face in his hands so I'm looking at him. I scrunch my nose and lean in so it's brushing against his, but a cough fills the room making me stand up and my powers wake up.

"Hey, I found something." Malia states with her hands up. I calm down immediately and nod my head at her giving her a small smile which she returns. I swivel back around watching Stiles put on his slippers and head down the opening of the gate. I follow behind him but he turns around and puts up a finger to stop me.

"And where do you think your going?" He tells me as I step back and cross my arms.

"I'm going to see what Malia found, why?"

"No your not, your staying here." He states while taking a step through. Malia grunts and walks towards us slowly.

"No I'm going, what if you need help? Or get in trouble or if he comes back?" I list while pointing them out on my fingers. He grabs my hand making me look up at him.

"Exactly! If I turn then the first thing I'm coming for is you."

"He's going to come for me anyways, so let me go with you." I snap at him. He stops and thinks it over in his head for a second but then disagrees. I huff and try to walk past him but he pulls me back by the hand.

"Look I'm probably gonna be two minutes, if we need you then we will know. I just don't want walking around here, it's messed up. I know your the strongest person ever but it would make me feel better if I knew you were here and safe. I will know your here, out there I could lose you." He rants and begs me with his eyes like a little boy for a new toy.

I huff and nod my head. He kisses my cheek before walking through the corridor with Malia. I walk back to the bed and sit lie back down, the smell of Stiles covers my pillow, a small smile reaching my cheeks. I wait a bit longer not hearing a single peep come from the corridor and sit up leaning my head on one of the bars while my fingers play on my lap. I should have gone. Ugh damn Stiles and his stupid puppy eyes, he makes me weak sometimes but everyone has a weakness. The wait slowly becomes longer and longer and patience starts to falter, the silence ringing through the room powerfully.